DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "2018 Middle East Automotive Market - Emerging Dynamics and Future of Middle East Passenger Cars and Commercial Vehicles" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Presence of leading manufacturers and consumption markets drives the market value of the region. Boost in M&A activities, site relocations, integration operations are being increasingly observed in the region. The economic growth of the region has a direct impact on the sales of passenger cars and commercial vehicles. Manufacturers are aiming to strengthen their self sufficiency across the value chain.
Over the near term future, we expect significant investments to flow into the market, in particular, in the component sector. Shifting consumer preferences, climate related policies and advancements in technology are driving the demand for environment friendly, fuel efficient and smart vehicles. In particular, the medium term outlook remains strong for hybrid vehicles.
Demand for commercial vehicles is also expected to surge across the region, driven by recovering economic conditions in major markets. In particular, growth in construction activity in major markets will drive the demand for heavy trucks, buses and other commercial vehicles.
This new report provides comprehensive analysis of automobile markets including Passenger cars, and commercial vehicles across countries in Middle East. The ensuing graphs and tables in the report provide market growth in two time series: historic from 2005 to 2017 and forecast from 2018 to 2025.
Key Issues Addressed
- The role of business and economic environment on automotive market sales
- What are evolving technology and business trends across Middle East?
- What is the growth potential of different countries with respect to passenger cars and commercial vehicles?
- How are consumer preferences emerging?
- How is the Middle East automobile market structured?
- Who are key market leaders and what is their market share?
Key Topics Covered:
- Middle East Automobile Market Growth Outlook, 2007-2025
- Bahrain Automotive Industry
- Iran Automotive Industry
- Iraq Automotive Industry
- Israel Automotive Industry
- Kuwait Automotive Industry
- Oman Automotive Industry
- Qatar Automotive Industry
- Saudi Arabia Automotive Industry
- Syria Automotive Industry
- United Arab Emirates Automotive Industry
- Business Profiles of Leading Automobile Companies in Middle East
- Recent Developments in Middle East Automobile Industry
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vvqdzz/middle_east?w=4