SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--OneLogin, the industry leader in Unified Access Management, today announced OneLogin Access — a new product that for the first time allows companies of any size to manage access for on-premise and cloud-based applications with a single Identity-as-a-Service (IDaaS) solution.
This cross-environment capability is the start of an entirely new access management category — Unified Access Management — a $20B market growing at 15% year over year.
“Never has it been more critical — or more complex — to securely manage access across the explosion of distributed applications, data, and intelligence," said OneLogin CEO Brad Brooks. “Our Unified Access Management Platform featuring OneLogin Access is purpose-built for hybrid customer environments. Historically, a customer’s only option was building a cumbersome, multi-vendor, prohibitively expensive solution. That all changes today.”
Customers, partners, prospects and competitors alike are invited to attend a webinar on March 19 at 1pm PT titled “The Emergence of Unified Access Management,” featuring a perspective by 451 Research analyst Garrett Bekker and several Unified Access Management best practices from OneLogin Access customers. Registration: http://bit.ly/2G8nA8C
The Dawn of a New Access Era
According to Gartner Research, by 2020 a typical small enterprise’s Identity and Access Management program will span 1 million people, 10 million things and billions of relationships, driving significant simplification of its approach to IAM.* These people, things and relationships span internal and external individuals, applications and networks, all of which require secured access.
- In a January 2018 McKinsey & Company survey, 60% of interviewees anticipate that their enterprises will rely on a third-party access service that supports multiple public-cloud environments and unifies access controls across on-premise and public-cloud resources.**
- According to new February 2018 research conducted by Arlington Research on behalf of OneLogin, an astounding 98% of IT decision makers have interest in a cloud-delivered solution that unifies Access Management for both on-premise and SaaS apps (with 39% expressing an extreme level of interest and 46% responding as “very interested”).***
Unify, and Become One
OneLogin Access is the newest addition to OneLogin’s unified platform. It is a modern Web Access Management solution, enabling customers to manage access for traditional on-premise applications such as Oracle and SAP by using a “single pane” management console that also manages access for cloud applications, with two unique benefits. First, it features a modern architecture using elastic cloud-managed gateways and agents, with a Docker-based deployment model. Second, OneLogin Access features modern identity integrations using standard protocols like SAML, such that legacy applications can easily be secured with a variety of authentication factors, strengthened with adaptive authentication, and monitored with out-of-the-box security information and event management (SIEM). These benefits make OneLogin Access particularly appealing to DevOps Managers and IT Managers looking to replace their aging web access management solutions.
With OneLogin Access, companies now can modify access privileges across all applications in real time vs. days or weeks, and slash access management costs by 50% or more — all with a single Unified Access Management Platform. This platform unifies access management not only for applications, but also for networks and devices, using SaaS infrastructure to synchronize all corporate users and user directories.
- OneLogin features one integrated interface, one audit trail, and one support experience to optimize the customer experience.
- The company’s solution integrates with Active Directory in real time versus batch-uploading — to avoid delays in user onboarding and offboarding and protect customer and employee data from breaches or unauthorized access.
- OneLogin’s Unified Access Management Platform leverages adaptive authentication technologies to benchmark typical user behavior and detect anomalies, mitigate risk, and improve security without sacrificing usability.
- The maturity and breadth of OneLogin’s solution (including cloud-based LDAP and RADIUS support) extends access management control for improved security and an improved administrative and end-user access experience.
“The unification of OneLogin for SaaS apps and for our on-premise applications simplifies and secures access for our employees, scales our growth globally, and streamlines our ability to support business critical operations for our global customers,” said Mustafa Ebadi, Senior Vice President of Customer Experience and IT, SOTI.
For larger enterprise customers interested in getting started, OneLogin has developed key implementation blueprints and best practice guides that allow customers to take important first steps. Developers, critical for architecting solutions within larger enterprise customers, are encouraged to visit a newly revamped website that makes OneLogin code available directly at https://developers.onelogin.com.
For customers that prefer, OneLogin can leverage strategic go-to-market partners such as Wipro to ensure a well-orchestrated implementation with meaningful impact.
“Our enterprise customers and prospects alike have been searching for a way to unify access for cloud and on-premise applications for years,” said Sheetal Mehta, Vice President and Global Head, Cybersecurity & Risk Services, Wipro Limited. “The OneLogin Access product and the broader category of Unified Access Management are clear indicators of where the access market is moving. We’re pleased to be OneLogin's strategic go-to-market partner for this critical next era of access management.”
“It’s becoming clear for many organizations that hybrid IT is more than a temporary transitional phase, it’s actually an end state,” said Garrett Bekker, Principal Security Analyst, 451 Research. “To manage this hybrid reality, IT professionals must seek solutions to manage application access across both legacy on-prem and cloud environments to be truly effective.”****
OneLogin Access is available now. To learn more about its benefits and begin your journey as a transformed enterprise, contact a OneLogin sales professional for a complimentary Unified Access Management maturity assessment at email@example.com or by calling toll-free (855) 426-7227 or +44 (808) 109-3898.
* Gartner Event Presentation, Tutorial: IAM 101, David Anthony Mahdi, Gartner Identity & Access Management Summit, 28 – 30 November 2017 / Las Vegas, NV
** “Making a Secure Transition to the Public Cloud,” Arul Elumalai, James Kaplan, Mike Newborn, and Roger Roberts, McKinsey & Company
*** “The Future of Access is Here: Why Organizations Need Unified Access Management,” Arlington Research, February 2018
**** “The Emergence of Access Management,” 451 Research, February 2018
About OneLogin, Inc.
OneLogin is the leader in Unified Access Management, Enabling Organizations to Access the World™. OneLogin makes it simpler and safer for organizations to access the apps and data they need anytime, everywhere. The OneLogin Unified Access Management Platform secures millions of identities for thousands of companies around the globe, spans both cloud and on-prem environments, and unifies all users, devices, and applications to transform enterprises. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. For more information, visit www.onelogin.com, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.