DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Visual Analytics Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The North America Visual Analytics Market would witness market growth of 20.5% CAGR during the forecast period 2017-2023
Visual analytics is a process of understanding data in an interactive, graphical manner to single out insights for solving a problem. The technology is used by data scientists and other professionals to pick trends, patterns and relationships in the data that is being worked on. Packaged visual analytics software tools are used by non-technical users.
The packaged tools are simple to use and include drag-and-drop options for setting and modifying analytical parameters. The need to simplify the workload pertaining to security and the growing dependence on data generated from various Information Technology (IT) systems used in financial transactions are the factors that are driving the adoption of the technology within the BFSI segment.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. North America Visual Analytics Market
4. North America Visual Analytics Market by Business Function
5. North America Visual Analytics Market by Organization Size
6. North America Visual Analytics Market by Deployment Type
7. North America Visual Analytics Market by Vertical
8. North America Visual Analytics Market by Country
9. Company Profiles
- IBM Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- SAP SE
- SAS Institute, Inc.
- Tableau Software
- Microsoft Corporation
- Microstrategy Incorporated
- TIBCO (The Information Bus Company) Software Inc.
- Qliktech Technologies Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/48crlf/north_america?w=4