DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Industrial Robotics Market to 2025 - Global Analysis and Forecasts by Types, by Function and Industry" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Industrial Robotics market is expected to grow US$ 48,166.9 million by 2025 from US$ 16,847.6 million in 2017.
The sales of industrial robotics is largely influenced by numerous factors. On the basis of types, articulated robots are dominating the global industrial robotics market owing to their varied applications in different industries including automotive. Further, collaborative robots are experiencing the highest CAGR attributed to their high adaptability and low-cost as well as plug and play system type, resulting in high adoption of these robots by SMEs.
High capital investment required for initial deployment of industrial robots may arise as a restraining factor in the market, which is limiting the adoption of industrial robots, particularly by SMEs. SMEs find the labor inexpensive than the deployment of industrial robots, especially in the developing countries. Therefore, this factor is one of the major factor that would restrict the market growth.
Key Industry Dynamics
- Government support for the development and deployment of robotics
- Rise in aging population worldwide resulting in labor shortage
- Rapid Expansion in Manufacturing Industry
- High capital required for initial deployment of industrial robots
- Human safety concerns
- High cost involved in deploying hull cleaning robots
- Widespread adoption of industrial automation in diverse industries
- Government support for adoption of UAVs in Precision Agriculture
- Integration of Artificial Intelligence and Big Data
- Impact Analysis of Driver and Restraints
Key Topics Covered:
1 Table of Contents
3 Key Takeaways
4 Industrial Robotics Market Landscape
5 Global Industrial Robotics Market - Key Industry Dynamics
6 Industrial Robotics Market - Global
7 Global Industrial Robotics Market Analysis - By Types
8 Global Industrial Robotics Market Analysis - By Industry
9 Global Industrial Robotics Market Analysis - By Function
10 Global Industrial Robotics Market - Geographical Analysis
11 Industry Landscape
12 Competitive Landscape
13 Key Company Profiles
- ABB Ltd.
- Kuka AG
- Fanuc Corporation
- Toshiba Machine Co. Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Comau SpA
- GE Inspection Robotics
- Yaskawa Electric Corporation
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd.
- Universal Robots A/S
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tzbq97/global_industrial?w=4