DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Packaging Automation Solutions Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Packaging Automation Solutions Market size is expected to reach $8.5 billion by 2023, rising at a market growth of 22% CAGR during the forecast period
The applications of packaging automation solutions have witnessed significant growth due to growing need for automation in major industries. Organizations widely use the automated systems to enhance packaging processes, deliver high-quality products, increase manufacturing capabilities, improve customer service, and efficiently manage packaging processes.
These factors would drive the demand for packaging automation solutions globally. The developing economies have further added to the demand for consumer products in the recent years. The developing economies would contribute to the demand for automated packaging solutions in various applications in the packaging industry.
Scope of the Report
- Based on Application, the market report segments the market into Form Filling & Sealing, Palletizing Automation Solution, Labelling Automation Solution, Wrapping Automation Solution, and Others.
- Based on Product Type, the market report segments the market into Automated Packagers, Automated Conveyors, and Packaging Robots.
- Based on End User, the market report segments the market into Food & Beverages, Healthcare & Pharmaceutical, Automotive, E-commerce & Logistics, Chemicals, and Others
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1. Market Scope & Methodology
Chapter 2. Market Overview
Chapter 3. Global Packaging Automation Solutions Market
Chapter 4. Global Packaging Automation Solutions Market by Product Type
Chapter 5. Global Packaging Automation Solutions Market by End User
Chapter 6. Global Packaging Automation Solutions Market by Region
Chapter 7. Company Profiles
- Rockwell Automation, Inc.
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Schneider Electric SE
- Automated Packaging Systems, Inc.
- BEUMER Group GmbH & Co., KG
- Siemens AG
- Kuka AG (Swisslog Holding AG)
- SATO Holdings
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3v6x7r/global_8_5_bn?w=4