DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Analysis of Battery Materials Market, Forecast to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The study is segmented into Li-ion battery materials and lead acid battery materials. Li-ion battery materials are gaining momentum in the market due to consumer electronics and electric vehicle applications and, hence, are further analyzed according to their sub-segments that include cathode active, anode active, electrolyte and separator materials. Li-ion battery materials also present numerous material, product and technology trends.
Lead acid battery materials, in contrast, do not have such a wide portfolio. The study analyzes the current market size in terms of unit shipments and revenues based on the average prices of materials in the marketplace.
It also provides a 7 year forecast based on the expected CAGR at which the respective battery materials segments and sub-segments are likely to grow. Further, it includes detailed analyses of drivers, restraints, market trends, product and technology trends, material trends, value chain analysis, mergers and acquisitions, competitive environment and product matrix.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers And Restraints-Total Battery Materials Market
4. Forecasts And Trends-Total Battery Materials Market
5. Growth Opportunities And Companies To Action
6. Mega Trends And Industry Convergence Implications
7. CEOs' 360 Degree Perspective On The Battery Materials Market
8. Li-Ion Battery Materials Segment Breakdown
9. Cathode Active Materials Sub-Segment
10. Anode Active Materials Sub-Segment
11. Electrolyte Materials Sub-Segment
12. Separator Materials Sub-Segment
13. Lead Acid Battery Materials Segment Breakdown
14. The Last Word
- Asahi Kasei
- NEI Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j623gp/global_analysis?w=4