DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Retail and Wholesale Market Global Briefing 2018" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Retail and wholesale global market briefing report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market.
The largest geographic markets by consumption in the retail & wholesale market are Asia Pacific, North America and Western Europe. Asia pacific was the largest region in the retail and wholesale market in 2017, accounting for around $9.5 trillion of the overall market.
In 2014, many e-commerce retailers started offline stores. Birchbox, an e-commerce store opened its first physical store in Soho and companies like Bonobos and Warby Parker doubled the number of their brick and mortar stores in 2014. E-commerce retailers setting up offline stores are good news for brick and mortar concept because it validates the need for physical stores.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the retail and wholesale market revenues, covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
- Comparison With Other Markets section outlines the retail and wholesale market share among the other manufacturing markets.
- Historic and Forecast Growth Comparison With Other Markets section compares the retail and wholesale market's historic and forecast growth rate with other manufacturing markets.
- Market segmentations break down the key sub sectors which make up the market. The regional breakdowns section gives the size of the market geographically.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in the last three years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the retail and wholesale market and suggests approaches.
- Markets Covered: Used and Secondhand Goods, Scrap, Other Retail, General Merchandise Stores, Food and Beverage Stores, Motor Vehicle and Parts Dealers, Wholesale.
- Time Series: Five years historic (2013-17) and forecast (2017-21).
- Data: Market value in $ billions.
- Data Segmentations: Regional breakdowns, market share of competitors, key sub segments.
- Wal-Mart Stores Inc.
- McKesson Corporation
- AmerisourceBergen Corporation
- Cardinal Health Inc.
- Costco Wholesale Corporation
- The Kroger Company
- Amazon Inc.
- The Home Depot Inc.
- Schwarz Unternehmens Treuhand KG
- CVS Health Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b37s7d/retail_and?w=4