DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Cayman Islands Insurance Industry" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The 'Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Cayman Islands Insurance Industry' report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory framework in The Cayman Islands.
It provides detailed analysis of the insurance regulations for life, property, motor, liability, personal accident and health, and marine, aviation and transit insurance. The report specifies various requirements for the establishment and operation of insurance and reinsurance companies and intermediaries.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on prevailing insurance regulations, and recent and upcoming changes in the regulatory framework, taxation and legal system in the country. The report also includes the Scope of non-admitted insurance in the country.
- The Cayman Islands insurance industry is regulated by the Cayman Islands Monetary Authority.
- Composite insurance is permitted in Cayman Islands.
- Non-admitted insurance is not permitted in the Cayman Islands insurance industry.
- 100% FDI is permitted in the Cayman Islands insurance industry.
- Since June 2013, an additional stamp duty was introduced on property insurance premium at a rate of 2%, in addition to the existing rate of KYD12.0 (US$14.4) per policy.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Governance, Risk And Compliance
2.1 Legislation Overview And Historical Evolution
2.2 Latest Changes In Regulation
2.3 Legislation And Market Practice By Type Of Insurance
2.4 Compulsory Insurance
2.5 Supervision And Control
2.6 Non-Admitted Insurance Regulations
2.7 Company Registration And Operations
2.9 Legal System
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/plztrw/cayman_islands?w=4