DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Philippine Insurance Industry" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The 'Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Philippine Insurance Industry' report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory framework in the Philippines.
It provides detailed analysis of the insurance regulations for life, property, motor, liability, personal accident and health, and marine, aviation and transit insurance. The report specifies various requirements for the establishment and operation of insurance and reinsurance companies and intermediaries.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on prevailing insurance regulations, and recent and upcoming changes in the regulatory framework, taxation and legal system in the country. The report also includes the Scope of non-admitted insurance in the country.
- The Philippine insurance industry is governed by the IC.
- Non-admitted insurance is not permitted in the Philippine insurance industry except in case of marine cargo imports and exports.
- 100% foreign direct investment (FDI) is permitted in the Philippine insurance industry.
- Composite insurance is not permitted in the Philippines.
- Key classes of compulsory insurance include motor third-party liability insurance and professional indemnity insurance for insurance brokers.
Key Topics Covered:
2 GOVERNANCE, RISK AND COMPLIANCE
2.1 Legislation Overview and Historical Evolution
2.2 Latest Changes in Regulation
2.3 Legislation and Market Practice by Type of Insurance
2.4 Compulsory Insurance
2.5 Supervision and Control
2.6 Non-Admitted Insurance Regulations
2.7 Company Registration and Operations
2.9 Legal System
- Sun Life Assurance
- Yek Tong Lin Fire
- Marine Insurance Company
- Insular Life Assurance Company
- Philippines Prudential Life Insurance Company Inc.
- Pioneer Life Inc.
- First Life Financial Company Inc.
- Malayan Insurance Com
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gx9s27/philippine?w=4