AUSTIN, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--ShippingEasy, the leading provider of cloud-based shipping, inventory management, and customer marketing solutions for e-commerce sellers of all sizes, has launched its Amazon Seller Suite, an unmatched bundle of solutions for every serious Amazon seller.
This robust combination offers automated functionality for inventory management, shipping and rate management, plus seller and product reviews all in a single solution.
“ShippingEasy’s new Amazon Seller Suite is the only true comprehensive solution for Amazon sellers,” said Katie May, ShippingEasy’s CEO. “The Suite includes industry-best shipping rates and extensive workflow support, and real-time inventory management, in addition to built-in and automated seller and product reviews so sellers can actively build and manage their reputation on Amazon. If an e-commerce business is serious about selling on Amazon, ShippingEasy’s new bundle has everything they need in a single solution.”
With this Suite, Amazon sellers receive:
- Best Rates – lowest pricing on USPS with multi-carrier support – all carriers, one place
- Faster order delivery – automation and streamlined fulfillment enabling faster delivery times
- Reduced inventory holding cost | eliminate “Out of Stock” – inventory is synced with selling channels plus low stock alerts, automated POs, and easy supplier management
- Automated seller and product reviews with branded templates – reputation management built in and automated – no need for a separate system
- Fulfillment support – whether sellers fulfill their own orders, use Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA), or integrate FBA with Multi-channel Fulfillment, ShippingEasy completely integrates all options
- Single solution – no need to invest in and maintain disparate systems that don’t talk, and often require separate monthly credit card charges
ShippingEasy’s bundle of products is customized for Amazon sellers, and is conveniently available for a la carte consumption. Pricing is determined by business size (order/shipping volume) and once a shipping plan has been selected, adding Inventory Management and Customer Marketing for Amazon Sellers to enhance reputation is a click away.
With ShippingEasy, sellers can monitor and track their inventory all in one place, including Seller Fulfilled Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, and Multi-channel Fulfillment. Multi-platform inventory management ensures sellers never run out of stock.
“When we integrated ShippingEasy’s inventory management feature, we literally started to save thousands of dollars each month because we could place smaller POs and manage our cash flow for growth,” said Laura Belmar, co-owner of Mason Bottle, a manufacturer of safe, healthy, sustainable mason jar baby bottles and other products sold through Amazon and Shopify.
Customer Marketing for Amazon sellers
E-commerce retailers can act on their customer data and set up automated marketing emails to increase sales through existing customers, whether it’s rewarding first-time purchasers, soliciting product and seller reviews, or updating customers on order status.
About ShippingEasy - ShippingEasy is the easiest cloud-based shipping platform on the market. With ShippingEasy, online merchants of all sizes can ship fast, with the best rates, and grow orders. Our powerful integrations with leading online marketplaces such as Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Walmart, Shopify, Magento, WooCommerce and many others, allow customers to manage orders, automate shipping, track shipments, and notify recipients — in one easy-to-use platform. Complete with email marketing, customer and inventory management features, along with our industry-leading phone, chat, and email support — tens of thousands of online merchants use our award-winning software to ship fast, cheap, and to grow their businesses. ShippingEasy is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Stamps.com (Nasdaq: STMP). For more information, visit https://shippingeasy.com.