The leading project management course designed specifically for the bio/pharma industry - also applicable to those in medical device and animal health industries.
Drug and device development is a complex process which needs effective project management. With ever increasing pressures to complete the development of drugs and medical devices in ever shorter timescales, the use of project management can provide essential tools and techniques to achieve this. Indeed effective project management can be a key factor to successful completion of bringing a drug or medical device to market - as demonstrated by the FDA critical path initiative.
This interactive course has been designed to provide you with a thorough understanding of project management skills, including both technical and interpersonal skills. You will be provided with an integrated project tool kit which can easily be used to improve the success of existing or future projects.
Interactive sessions applying techniques to a simulated case study and your own projects The course will include a number of sessions where you will be able to apply some of the techniques to a simulated pharmaceutical case study as well as your own projects.
Therefore, you are encouraged to bring a current real project you are involved in or will be working on - to which you can apply some of the concepts and techniques. There is no need to disclose any confidential information about your project.
Why you should attend
This interactive course will:
- Provide you with an In-depth Understanding of Project Management Tools and Techniques to Use in the Bio/Pharma Industry
- Enable you to Incorporate the Project Management Processes into Everyday Working Practices and in your Current Projects
- Understand How to Blend Together Both the Technical Aspects of Project Management and the Essential Interpersonal Skills
- Examine the Competencies Appropriate for an Effective Project Manager
- Share Best Practice Project Management Approaches
- Discuss How to get the Best Results in a Project Team Environment
Who Should Attend:
- Drug or Device Development
- Project Management
- Project Management Office
- Clinical Research/Clinical Operations/Clinical Trials
- Medical Affairs
- Quality Assurance
- Regulatory Affairs
- Data Management
- Pre-Clinical Development
- Study Sites
- Research Institutions and academic research
- Regulatory Authorities
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c58xv6/two_day_project?w=4