DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Jewellery Market: Size, Trends & Forecasts (2018-2022)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global Jewellery Market: Size, Trends & Forecasts (2018-2022), provides an in-depth analysis of the global jewellery market by value, by type, by assortment, by metals, by region, etc.
The global jewellery market has increased at a significant CAGR during the years 2010-2017 and projections are made that the market would rise in the next four years i.e. 2018-2022 tremendously.
The jewellery market is expected to increase due to growth in female workforce and population, increase in GDP per-capita, increase middle class population of regions across the world, etc. Yet the market faces some challenges such as, youngsters putting off important milestones such as marriage and babies, cyber fraud risk, etc.
The report also assesses the key opportunities in the market and outlines the factors that are and will be driving the growth of the industry. Growth of the overall global jewellery market has also been forecasted for the period 2018-2022, taking into consideration the previous growth patterns, the growth drivers and the current and future trends.
The global jewellery industry is competitively fragmented. Many competitors have established worldwide, national or local reputations for style, quality, expertise and customer services and compete on the basis of that reputation.
However, the competition in the global jewellery market is dominated by some brands, Pandora, Tiffany & Co., Richemont (Cartier) and Swarovski.
- Increasing Global Number of Social Media Users
- Rising Global GDP Per-capita
- Increasing Middle Class Population by Region
- Escalating Female Workforce and Population
- Expanding Global Digital Buyers and Smartphone Users
- Declining Global Gold and Silver Prices
- Soaring Global Urban Population
- Cyber Fraud Risk
- Hesitation Among Consumers to Buy Online
- Putting off Significant Milestones
- Replicating the Fast Fashion Industry Concept
- Technology Implementation
- Personalized Jewellery
- Price and Brand Competition
- Lack of Barriers to Entry
- Fashion Sensitive Market
- Tiffany & Co.
- Richemont (Cartier)
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
3. Global Market Analysis
4. Regional Market Analysis
5. Market Dynamics
6. Competitive Landscape
7. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s39hdc/global_jewellery?w=4