DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Paper & Paperboard BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide 2017" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The BRIC Paper & Paperboard industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the paper & paperboard industry and had a total market value of $2,39,540.8 million in 2016. India was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 7.1% over the 2012-16 period.
- Within the paper & paperboard industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $1,20,110.0 million in 2016. This was followed by Brazil, India and Russia with a value of $98,404.2, $14,920.5, and $6,106.1 million, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the paper & paperboard industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $1,46,111.7 million in 2021, followed by Brazil, India, Russia with expected values of $1,02,251.9, $20,360.6 and $6,514.4 million, respectively.
Key Topics Covered:
- Industry Outlook
- Paper & Paperboard in Brazil
- Paper & Paperboard in China
- Paper & Paperboard in India
- Paper & Paperboard in Russia
- Macroeconomic indicators
- Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9ct2lw/paper_and?w=4