DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Power Generation Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide 2017" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Emerging 5 Power Generation industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- These countries contributed $594.2 billion to the global power generation industry in 2017, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.1% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $774.9 billion in 2022, with a CAGR of 5.5% over the 2017-22 period.
- Within the power generation industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $440.2 billion in 2017. This was followed by India and Brazil with a value of $100.2 and $31.2 billion, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the power generation industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $575.2 billion in 2022, followed by India and Brazil with expected values of $131.7 and $41.1 billion, respectively.
Key Topics Covered:
- Industry Outlook
- Power Generation in South Africa
- Power Generation in Brazil
- Power Generation in China
- Power Generation in India
- Power Generation in Mexico
- Company Profiles
- Leading Companies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/25g3fz/power_generation?w=4