DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "State of the Industry: Chocolate Candy in the U.S. (10th Edition)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The State of the Industry reports are concise, yet detailed studies filled with priceless data, forecasts, and objective analysis. The amount of valuable data and analysis in this report far outweighs its cost and is well worth the investment.
Depending on the topic, State of the Industry reports include historical, current, and future sales data; drivers of market growth; consumer data; a summary of the leading companies; distribution channels, foreign trade, and other relevant data and analysis. This information is a vital part of any successful business plan.
Key Topics Covered:
- Drivers of Industry Growth
- Premium and Dark Chocolate are Leading Growth Segments
- Organic Chocolate Sales
- Greener Practices Can Increase Profits and Sales
- Economy's Impact on the Chocolate Industry
- U.S. Apparent Consumption
- Imports and Exports
- Overall U.S. Shipments
- Chocolate Candy Made From Cacao Beans
- Chocolate Candy Made From Purchased Chocolate
- Producer Price Trends
- Per Capita Consumption
- Retail Sales Trends
- Sales by Season
- Distribution Trends
- Demographic Trends for Household Expenditures on Chocolate Candy
- Industry Composition
- Leading Companies and Brands
Social Media a Vital Marketing Tool for Chocolate Companies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xczgmq/state_of_the?w=4