DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Cement Market Size, Market Share, Application Analysis, Regional Outlook, Growth Trends, Key Players, Competitive Strategies and Forecasts, 2017 to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global cement market is expected to reach over US$ 725 Billion by 2025, expanding at a CAGR of 7.3% from 2017 to 2025.
Cement demand is expected to grow at a rate of 7.3% between 2017 and 2025; factors such as increasing urbanization and industrialization are currently fuelling the growth of the global cement market.
Cement industry is highly fragmented with existence of large, medium, and small manufacturers across the world. Lafarge is the largest manufacturer and holds the major market share in the cement market, globally. Producers are also involved in development in manufacturing of colored cement to cater the changing demand of end-use customers.
- Revival of the construction industry post economic recession
- Huge demand from Asia-Pacific construction industry is expected to drive the future growth
- High energy intensive manufacturing process and GHG emission is expected to restrain the growth of cement industry
- Use of new technologies alternative fuels for lowering GHG emission and energy consumption
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Preface
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
Chapter 3 Global Cement Market Overview
Chapter 4 Global Cement Market, by Type
Chapter 5 Global Cement Market, by End Use
Chapter 6 Global Cement Market, by Geography
Chapter 7 Company Profiles
- Anhui Conch Cement Co., Ltd.
- CEMEX S.A.B. de C.V.
- China National Materials Co., Ltd.
- Eurocement Group
- Taiheiyo Cement Corporation
- Heidelberg Cement AG
- LafargeHolcim Ltd.
- China Tianrui Group Cement Company Limited
- China Shanshui Cement Group Ltd.
- Buzzi Unicem S.p.A.
- CIMPOR - CIMENTOS DE PORTUGAL, SGPS, S.A.
- Siam Cement Group Public Company Limited
- Jaypee Group
- Vicat SA
- Dangote Group
- Fars & Khuzestan Cement Co.
- OYAK (Ordu Yardimlasma Kurumu) Cimento A.S.
- Cementir Holding S.p.A.
- Ramco Cements Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Materials Corporation
- TPI Polene Public Company Ltd
- Limak Holding A.S.
- Saudi Cement. ITD
- JK Cement Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/85x2q8/global_cement?w=4