DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Used, Rental, and Leasing Analytical Equipment Market, Forecast to 2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The used, rental and leasing analytical instruments market generated $1,649.3 million in 2017, with the base year growth rate of 6.8%
The market is set to grow further, as various verticals are grappling with funding issues, in addition to regulatory factors pertaining to environmental and food safety. However, new business models (e.g., virtual R&D) could have a negative impact on market growth.
The study focuses on identifying the market size for each of the three segments-used, rental and leased-and further evaluates the product and vertical market trends by slicing and dicing market revenue. The product coverage includes all models under the broad category of chromatography, spectroscopy, analytical microscopes, analytical x-ray, and gas and liquid analyzers.
End-user verticals have traditionally used the outright purchase model to purchase analytical instruments. As analytical instruments find long-term use in research applications, the purchase option can be justified. This option also holds good for companies with large a CAPEX.
But how will small and midsize companies or companies with either a low CAPEX or delayed fund allotment for an urgent project procure analytical instruments? This is where used, rental, and leased analytical instruments lend a hand. The used, rental and leasing market's offering of analytical instruments improves customers' productivity and offers the advantages of third-party analytical services.
Key Issues Addressed
- What is the market size of used, rental and leasing market and its segments?
- Is the market growing? How long will it continue to grow and at what rate?
- Do the products/services offered today meet customer needs or is additional development required?
- Are the vendors in the space ready to go it alone, or do they need partnerships to take their businesses to the next level?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers And Restraints-Total Used, Rental And Leasing Analytical Instrument Market
4. Forecasts And Trends -Total Used, Rental And Leasing Analytical Instruments Market
5. Market Share And Competitive Analysis-Total Used, Rental And Leasing Analytical Instruments Market
6. Growth Opportunities And Companies To Action
7. Mega Trends And Industry Convergence Implications
8. Used Analytical Instrument Segment Analysis
9. Leasing Analytical Instrument Segment Analysis
10. Rental Analytical Instrument Segment Analysis
11. North America Analysis
12. Europe Analysis
13. Apac Analysis
14. Row Analysis
15. The Last Word
- Navitas Credit
- Quantum Analytics
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z2p8k5/global_used?w=4