DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Alcoholic - Beverages Market Global Briefing 2018" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Alcoholic - Beverages market global briefing provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global alcoholic - beverages sector.
The global alcoholic beverages market was estimated to be around $645 billion as of 2017. The global alcoholic - beverages made up around 11% of the overall food and beverages market in 2017. The alcoholic - beverages market was the second largest market in the global food and beverages market in 2017.
Many alcoholic beverage manufacturing companies are increasing their customer base through e-commerce platforms. The increasing use of internet and ecommerce platforms among consumers facilitates online alcoholic drink sales and also gives companies access to new markets without heavy investment in distribution channels. Alcohol ecommerce is a well-developed market in European countries such as UK, Germany, France and Italy. in 2015, online sales of alcohol in the U.S. generated $2 billion in revenue.
China was the leader in alcohol ecommerce, with 27% of the consumers are purchasing alcohol over the internet. Some companies such as Pernod Ricard, a French distilled beverage manufacturing company, has its own digital platform for selling alcohol in the UK and France, and is utilizing relationships with ecommerce giants such as Amazon to further increase sales.
- Markets Covered: Beer (Breweries), Wine and Brandy (Wineries), Spirits (Distilleries)
- Companies Mentioned: Anheuser Busch InBev, Heineken, Diageo, Carlsberg Group, Pernod Ricard, Beam-Suntory, Molson Coors Brewing Co, China Resource Enterprise, Thai Beverage Public Co., Ltd, Constellation Brands
- Geographic Scope: Asia Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa
- Time Series: Five years historic (2013-17) and forecast (2017-21).
- Data: Market value in $ billions.
- Data Segmentations: Regional breakdowns, market share of competitors, key sub segments.
- Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/53bfws/global_alcoholic?w=4