DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Digital Assurance Market by Testing Mode, Testing Type, Technology, Organization Size, Vertical, and Region - Global Forecast to 2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The digital assurance market size is expected to grow from USD 2.90 Billion in 2017 to USD 5.47 Billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 13.5% during the forecast period.
The major drivers of the market include increasing digital transformation initiatives, increasing use of DevOps and agile application development methodologies, increasing test automation for lower operational costs and enhanced quality assurance, and increasing Application Programming Interface (API) monitoring in the digital economy.
As per the geographic analysis, North America is expected to hold the largest market share, as North America has reached the maturity curve in terms of adopting digital technologies, and agile and DevOps for Quality Assurance (QA) and testing activities in the region. Asia Pacific (APAC) is expected to witness the highest growth rate in the digital assurance market during the forecast period, as the digital assurance vendors are expanding their presence in this region to capitalize growth opportunities.
- Digital Transformation is Paving the Way for Digital Assurance
- The Increasing Use of Agile and Devops Methodologies in SDLC
- The Increasing Use of Test Automation Leads to Lower the Operational Costs and Enhance the QA
- Growing Need of API Monitoring in the Digital Economy
- Shadow IT is A Major Risk Area for Organizations
- Advancements in Testing With the Infusion of AI and Machine Learning Technologies
- Service Virtualization Offers a Safe Testing Environment
- Open Source Testing Tools Explore Untapped Potential
- Lack of Expertise and Reluctance to Adopting New Testing Methods
- Lack of Complete Test Coverage, Ranging From Testing Every Possible Input to Every Possible Variable
- Operational Challenges
- Micro Focus
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cvzg95/5_47_billion?w=4