DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Rubber Products Manufacturing Market Global Briefing 2018" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Computer simulation and 3D printing technology is expected to have a significant impact on the rubber product manufacturing industry. Increasing number of companies are adopting 3D technology to design and develop rubber or rubber products. Stratasys develops 3D printing technologies to produce automotive tires that can be customized to different levels of hardness, and elongation. In March 2016, Goodyear introduced the Eagle-360 that will be a 3D printed spherical tire that promises to provide a 360 degree motion.
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the rubber products manufacturing market in 2017, accounting for around 49% market share. This was due to high demand for rubber products from manufacturing industries, especially from the industrial machinery and motor vehicle industries. North America was the second largest region accounting for around 21% market share. Africa was the smallest region accounting for around 1.5% market share.
- Markets Covered: Tire Manufacturing, Rubber Hoses and Belting, and other Rubber Product Manufacturing.
- Time Series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data: Market value in $ billions.
- Data Segmentations: Regional breakdowns, market share of competitors, key sub segments.
- Michelin Inc
- Good Year
- Yokohama Rubber Company Ltd
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Co
- Toyo Tire & Rubber Co Ltd
- Carlisle Companies
- Apollo Tyres
- Top Glove
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5pfprw/global_rubber?w=4