DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Electrical and Electronics Manufacturing Market Global Briefing 2018" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Electrical Equipment Manufacturing was the largest segment in the electrical and electronics manufacturing market with around 55% share of the market. This was mainly due to comparatively high sales volume and value of switchgears, switchboards, transformers and other electrical equipment. Electronic Products Manufacturing was the second largest segment with around 31% share of the market. It is followed by Navigational, Measuring, Electromedical, and Control Instruments Manufacturing with around 14% share of the market.
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the electrical and electronics manufacturing market in 2017, accounting for around 55% market share. North America was the second largest region accounting for around 17% market share. Africa was the smallest region accounting for around 3% market share.
The top five competitors in the market made up 10% of the total market share in 2016. Samsung Electronics Co Ltd was the largest competitor, followed by Panasonic Corporation, Intel Corporation, Toshiba Corporation, Taiwan Semiconductor MFG. Co. Ltd.
- Markets Covered: Electrical Equipment Manufacturing, Electronic Products Manufacturing and Navigational, Measuring, Electromedical, and Control Instruments Manufacturing.
- Time Series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data: Market value in $ billions.
- Data Segmentations: Regional breakdowns, market share of competitors, key sub segments.
- Samsung Electronics Co Ltd
- Panasonic Corporation
- Intel Corporation
- Toshiba Corporation
- Taiwan Semiconductor MFG. Co. Ltd.
- Sumitomo Electric Industries Ltd.
- LG Electronics Inc
- Whirlpool Corp
- Schneider Electric S.A.
- Bosch GmbH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ph6l23/electrical_and?w=4