DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles Converters Market Size, Market Share, Application Analysis, Regional Outlook, Growth Trends, Key Players, Competitive Strategies and Forecasts, 2017 to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The wheelchair accessible vehicle converters market was valued at US$ 6.16 billion in 2016 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% during the forecast period from 2017 to 2025.
Developing technology in the automobile industry has facilitated greatly to provide easy access for a wheelchair in an automobile. This has inculcated a sense of independence in the people suffering from mobility disabilities. Disabled persons and their families are preferring to install such systems to facilitate hassle free commute through modified vehicles. Such vehicles are used for both generals as well as medical purpose in order to provide better healthcare facilities to disabled persons. Therefore, the demand for wheelchair accessible vehicles have escalated in the recent past and is further expected to rise in the following years.
- Rising sense of independence in disabled people to perform basic tasks such as driving vehicles on their own
- Advanced mechatronics systems aiding in making wheelchair accessible vehicle converters system safe, efficient and economical
- Growing trend of mobility assisting devices and technology
- GM Coachwork
- Advance Mobility
- Freedom Motors USA
- Vantage Mobility International
- Sirus Automotive Ltd
- AMS Vans Inc.
- Sidewinder Conversions & Mobility Ltd.
- Brotherwood Automobility Limited
- Taxi & Bus Conversion Ltd.
- Parfit Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fmxs5r/global_wheelchair?w=4