SAN FRANCISCO & WASHINGTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Digital health company Rally Health, Inc., has launched Rally MarketplaceSM, a new rewards and incentive feature within Rally®, its popular mobile and online health and wellness solution. Rally helps people get healthier by making simple changes in their everyday routines, setting goals and tracking their progress while earning virtual Rally Coins. With Marketplace, Rally members can now exchange their Rally Coins for exclusive discounts on products from Fitbit, Garmin, Diamondback Bikes and others.
Rally members can earn incentives in two ways:
- Through employer-sponsored financial incentives, which totaled more than $400 million in 2017.
- Through Rally’s rewards system in which members can redeem their Rally Coins to make charitable donations, get gift cards, or participate in auctions and sweepstakes. Marketplace joins this existing suite of rewards.
“Marketplace takes our rewards program to a new level by tying rewards more closely to the specific healthy activities that members choose to pursue through Rally. For example, if someone chooses the Rally Mission to walk 5,000 steps each day, the program might suggest that they exchange their Rally Coins for a discount on a fitness tracker,” said Rhett Woods, Rally Health chief creative officer and co-head of product.
The Rally Marketplace launches with nine partners, with others coming on board soon. Members can exchange their coins for discount codes that they then redeem on the partners’ websites (some restrictions may apply):
- 23andMe – Discounts on 23andMe’s Health + Ancestry DNA testing service. www.23andme.com
- Diamondback Bikes – Discounts on men’s, women’s and children’s bicycles. www.diamondback.com
- Fitbit – Discounts on all Fitbit devices, including the Aria 2™ Wi-Fi Smart Scale and the Fitbit Ionic™ smartwatch. www.fitbit.com
- Garmin – Discounts on fēnix®, Forerunner®, and vívo® activity tracker and smartwatch models. www.garmin.com
- Lumo Bodytech – Discounts on Lumo Lift and Lumo Run products. www.lumobodytech.com
- Merchology – Discounts on men’s and women’s brand-name fitness apparel, hats, bags and eyewear. www.merchology.com
- Nokia Health – Discounts on items such as activity trackers, scales, blood pressure monitors, wristbands and smart watches. www.health.nokia.com
- Sworkit – Discounts on memberships for access to more than 100 Sworkit workouts and workout plans, accessible from any device. www.sworkit.com"
- Ticket Monster - Discounts on AMC movie theater tickets, professional sporting-event tickets, and local zoo and aquarium admission passes. www.ticketmonster.com
“Not only will our members enjoy the health benefits from activities involved in earning their Rally Coins, the goods and services they obtain through our Marketplace partners will empower them to pursue additional healthy activities,” said Woods.
To learn more about health and wellness solution Rally, visit www.rallyhealth.com/platform/engage/.
About Rally Health, Inc.
Rally Health, Inc. is a consumer-centric digital health company that makes it easy for individuals to take charge of their health and collaborates with health plans, care providers, and employers to engage consumers. The company’s flagship offering is Rally®, a digital health platform featuring a suite of online and mobile solutions that help people manage their health and health care needs: Rally EngageSM focuses on personalized health and well-being support; Rally Choice® is a health benefits marketplace; and Rally Connect® offers care provider search and cost transparency. More than 30 million consumers have access to the Rally platform through more than 200,000 employers, and payers such as UnitedHealthcare, BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina, Health Alliance, and others. With offices in Washington, D.C., San Francisco, Chicago, Minneapolis and Denver, the team behind Rally HealthSM has been working together since 2010 to transform the consumer health industry. For more information, please visit www.RallyHealth.com.