DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "POC/Point-of-Care Infectious Disease Testing Market Forecast 2017-2021: New Frontiers, Business Challenges, Emerging Technologies, Competitive Landscape" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This new report provides comprehensive analysis of the POC infections disease testing market, including its dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, technological trends, competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers.
The growing economic pressures on hospitals, coupled with advances in diagnostic technologies, intensifying competition among suppliers and physicians, and changing consumer demands are shifting diagnostic testing from hospitals and commercial laboratories closer to the patient.
- Review of the POC market segments, including their dynamics, trends, structure, size, growth and major suppliers.
- Five-year test volume and reagent sales forecasts for major infectious disease tests by market segment:
- Physician Offices/Group Practices
- Emergency Rooms
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Surgery Centers
- Birth Centers
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major reagent and instrument suppliers.
- Emerging technologies and their applications for POC testing.
- Comprehensive listings of companies developing or marketing POC diagnostic technologies and products, by test.
- Specific opportunities for new POC instruments and reagent systems with potentially significant market appeal during the next five years.
- Design criteria for POC testing products.
- Alternative business expansion strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
- ADI/American Diagnostica
- Agilent Technologies
- Beckman Coulter/Danaher
- Becton Dickinson
- Diagnostica Stago/Trinity Biotech
- Eiken Chemical
- EKF Diagnostics
- Instrumentation Laboratory
- Kyowa Medex
- Mackay Life Sciences
- Takara Bio
- Thermo Fisher
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c4wzsh/global?w=4