DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Innovations in Artificial Intelligence, Virtual Reality, 5G, and Big Data Analytics" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This edition of ITCC TOE provides a snapshot of the emerging ICT led innovations in artificial intelligence, Big Data analytics, virtual reality, and 5G.
These are used in a wide variety of applications across industry sectors including healthcare, telecom, and hospitality. Also, the innovative solution offerings in the TOE help companies in dealing with the challenges of personalized customer experience, enterprise search, increasing Big Data, and evolving networks across global industries.
ITCC TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE)'s mission is to investigate emerging wireless communication and computing technology areas, including 3G, 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Big Data, cloud computing, augmented reality, virtual reality, artificial intelligence, virtualization and the Internet of Things, and their new applications; unearth new products and service offerings; highlight trends in the wireless networking, data management and computing spaces; provide updates on technology funding; evaluate intellectual property; follow technology transfer and solution deployment/integration; track development of standards and software; and report on legislative and policy issues and many more.
Key Topics Covered:
- AR-based Mobile Business Platform
- Automated Analytics Platform for the Hospitality Industry
- Personalized Learning Platform for Corporate Users
- Neurotechnology Platform to Stimulate Neural Recovery
- AI-Powered Enterprise Search Platform
- NFV Technique to Simplify WAN Infrastructure
- MIMO Technology to Support Evolving 5G Networks
- Cloud-based Machine Learning Solution for Healthcare
- Industry Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7h7vqt/2017_innovations?w=4