AKRON, Ohio--(BUSINESS WIRE)--In response to continuing growth, Bober Markey Fedorovich (BMF), a top 20 regional CPA and advisory firm, is pleased to announce the following professionals have joined its Northeast Ohio team.
- Christopher Avant, audit staff accountant, is a recent graduate from Kent State University and will be honing his skills on a variety of audit engagements.
- Jazmine Blue, administrative assistant, brings more than ten years of professional experience in roles supporting health care prevention, administration, and customer service. Jazmine is a graduate of Baldwin Wallace University.
- Heather Hogue, MSA, small business senior accountant, brings seven years of experience from local Virginia firms, where she specialized in helping business with limited resources with their financial needs. Heather received her bachelor’s degree in accounting from Christopher Newport University, and her master’s degree from the University of Phoenix.
- Sebastian Pascu, Esq., senior accountant, specializes in individual tax, trusts, and estate planning. Originally from Romania, Sebastian spent the last three years as an estate planning consultant at a global accounting firm following the completion of his Juris Doctorate at Cleveland Marshall College of Law.
- Steven Pearse, tax staff accountant, recently completed his bachelor’s degree at Miami University where he served as vice president of risk management for his fraternity Delta Upsilon.
- Beverly Sherrard, receptionist/administrative assistant, spent the past nine years with Goodwill Industries of Akron as a program support coordinator, and wearing many other hats during her nearly 10-year tenure.
ABOUT BOBER MARKEY FEDOROVICH
Founded in 1959, Bober Markey Fedorovich is a Top 20 independent CPA and business advisory firm in Northeast Ohio serving greater Akron, Cleveland and surrounding regions. Our clients span a variety of industries, many with multi-state and global operations. We specialize in accounting, audit, tax, litigation support, valuation and transaction advisory services, with focus on privately held businesses, private equity groups and SEC companies. BMF is a member of Allinial Global, Financial Consulting Group, and is registered with the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board. For more information, visit www.bmfcpa.com.