LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Factual, the location data company, announced today the availability of Geopulse Insights and Geopulse Measurement, giving marketers and agencies the tools to tap into comprehensive, high-quality location data to gain unique audience insights and drive attribution for online marketing campaigns based on real-world customer behavior.
"Location data uniquely helps marketers improve digital campaigns, better understand and target audiences, personalize consumer experiences and measure results," said Gil Elbaz, founder and CEO of Factual. "The majority of purchases today are still made in stores, and the ability to bridge online initiatives with offline results is a key measure of success for marketers, and one that location data and device movement validates."
Geopulse Insights and Geopulse Measurement are built on top of Factual’s market-leading Global Places, the most comprehensive and accurate data on more than 130 million places and points of interest around the globe, and Observation Graph, which combines mobile device signals with Global Places data to index the physical movement of mobile users. The new products join Factual’s Geopulse Audience and Geopulse Proximity to deliver a full suite of location data driven tools for marketers spanning insights, audiences, geofencing and attribution.
Geopulse Insights takes the guesswork out of how to reach targeted audiences by translating real-world customer observations into actionable targeting strategies. This includes:
- Behavioral Analysis – Analyze target audiences’ movement and behaviors, including categories of places and specific chains they visit, and compare to those of the general population
- Customer Journey Analysis – Analyze consumers’ path to purchase, including the places they visit before a point of interest, dwell time analysis, time of day and week and more
- Creative Insights – Leverage behavioral and demographic analysis to tailor campaign creative and messaging decisions and deliver contextually relevant advertising to target audiences
"Marketers are increasingly recognizing the value of using a multichannel strategy to personalize a customer's digital experience, but still struggle to connect those campaigns to offline actions and determine what's really working best," said Jon Schulz, CMO, Viant. "Integrated within the Viant Advertising Cloud, Factual's location data is helping marketers close the loop on digital campaigns and attribute specific online initiatives to real-world consumer actions."
Geopulse Measurement helps marketers connect online marketing campaigns to offline consumer footfall results for measurement and attribution by using consumer footfall to understand more about what drives consumers to products and services. This includes:
- Cross-Channel – Measure the effectiveness of entire media buys, including mobile, desktop, video, search and social, and gain unified insights into which channels drive better performance to inform future targeting
- A/B Testing – Compare and contrast performance by creative type, device or channel to determine the greatest impact on driving audiences to physical locations
- Measure Lift – Integrate in-store visitation data into campaign metrics to effectively measure the impact of campaigns on driving consumers to physical locations, and define the control and exposed groups for lift analysis customized to specific campaign needs
- Campaign Optimization – Leverage real-time, comprehensive reporting to continuously monitor campaign performance, and easily adjust campaigns mid-flight to optimize the effectiveness of targeting and creative strategy for driving in-store visits
For Geopulse Insights, Factual’s location strategy team works directly with brands and agencies to provide actionable reports and analyses tailored to their individual needs.
For Geopulse Measurement, brands and agencies can tap a growing list of Factual partners to tie their digital campaigns to real-world results, seamlessly integrating Factual data with their existing campaign and performance metrics.
For more information about Factual and its data, products and partners, please visit www.factual.com.
Factual is the location data company the world’s most valuable brands and technology companies trust to understand and intelligently grow their businesses. We help engineering teams, marketers and data analysts build the best digital products, deliver more impactful marketing and transform their businesses with the most accurate and comprehensive data on places and people worldwide. Factual's customers include Amazon, Apple, BMW, Google, Facebook, Mastercard and Microsoft. For more information, visit www.factual.com, read our blog and follow us on Twitter or LinkedIn.