DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Wound Cleansers Market Size, Market Share, Application Analysis, Regional Outlook, Growth Trends, Key Players, Competitive Strategies and Forecasts, 2017 to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global wound cleansers market was valued at US$ 1,617.6 Million in 2016, and is expected to reach US$ 2,585.4 Million by 2025, expanding at a CAGR of 5.2% from 2017 to 2025.
It is observed that, in the base year 2016, solutions was major revenue generating segment due to its easy availability, higher preference, better wound cleansing action without applying pressure and preferable use of saline solutions to rinse wounds.
Currently, North America is dominating wound cleansers market due to higher treatment awareness, developed healthcare infrastructure, higher prevalence accidents and trauma, higher cost of wound cleansers and easy availability of wound cleansers.
However, Latin America is expected to show the highest growth during forecast period due to increasing government initiatives in development of healthcare infrastructure, rising treatment awareness and developing economic conditions.
Key Market Movements:
- Factors such as increasing prevalence of chronic wounds with their associated complications such as pressure ulcers, foot ulcers etc. and growing number of accidents and trauma injuries are prime factors driving the growth of wound cleansers market globally.
- However, some factors such as lack of basic healthcare facilities and low accessibility in some poor developed countries are negatively impacting the growth of wound cleansers market.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Preface
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
Chapter 3 Global Wound Cleansers Market: Dynamics and Competitive Outlook
Chapter 4 Global Wound Cleansers Market, by Product Type
Chapter 5 Global Wound Cleansers Market, by Wound Type
Chapter 6 Global Wound Cleansers Market, By Region, 2015-2025 (US$ Mn)
Chapter 7 Company Profiles
- 3M & Company
- Anacapa Technologies, Inc.
- Angelini Pharma
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Cardinal Health, Inc.
- Church & Dwight Inc.
- Coloplast A/S
- ConvaTec Group Plc
- Derma Sciences, Inc.
- DermaRite Industries LLC
- Hollister Incorporated
- Innovacyn, Inc.
- Integrated Healing Technologies
- Medline Industries, Inc.
- Medtronic plc
- Molnlycke Health Care
- Mundipharma International Ltd.
- NovaBay Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Nuvision Pharmaceuticals
- Schulke & Mayr GmbH
- Smith & Nephew plc
- SteadMed Medical LLC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kr6v5l/global_2_58?w=4