DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "ERP for the Services Industry (Non-manufacturing) RFP Template" report from Technology Evaluation Centers has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The ERP for the Services Industry (Non-manufacturing) RFI/RFP Template lists and describes 3922 features and functions found in ERP for the Services Industry (Non-manufacturing) software solutions. This Non-manufacturing Template can help you save time, control costs, and communicate clearly with vendors at nearly every stage of your ERP for the Services Industry (Non-manufacturing) software selection projects.
Features and functions included in this Non-manufacturing Template:
- Portfolio and Project Management
- Resource Planning and Scheduling
- and Contract Management
- Time and Expense Management
- Financial Management
- and Billing
- Knowledge Management
- and Analysis
- Third Party Integration
- Back-office Functionality
- Product Technology
This functional and technical requirement set template covers industry-standard functional criteria of Non-manufacturing that can help you easily gather and prioritize your business needs in a simple and categorized excel document. More than a RFP template, it is a working document that serves as a knowledge base reference throughout the life-span of your Non-manufacturing software project.
Use this template to gather your Non-manufacturing requirements, build RFIs and RFPs, and track the progress of your software implementation.
Gather Your Non-manufacturing Requirements Quickly and Effectively
- Identify and prioritize the features and functions you need instead of building a list from scratch.
- Easily add your company's unique Non-manufacturing requirements.
- Find out what features and functions vendors support, and how they support them.
Collect Clear Non-manufacturing RFI and RFP Responses
- Improve vendor participation by issuing RFIs that vendors can understand, and respond to easily.
- Use RFI responses to create lists of requirements for your RFPs or requests for quotation (RFQs).
- Make sure that vendors understand and can support all your requirements.
Eliminate Non-manufacturing Implementation Surprises
- Get a clear picture of any required customizations.
- Help Non-manufacturing vendors accurately cost required development work.
- Compare your existing systems to the winning solution (gap analysis).
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7xqgrc/2018_erp_for_the?w=4