DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Impact of AI and Big Data on the Automotive Sector" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This edition of the Future Tech TOE is primarily focused toward the impact of AI and Big Data on the automotive sector and some of its related industries. It also profiles key participants in the AI-on-Chip technology space, and presents some of the key patents from major developers in the technology space.
With the emergence of connected things in every industry, a variety of data is being generated from different data sources. Unlike traditional data management systems that could only handle structured data, Big Data is capable of handling various data types coming from different data sources. Advancement in artificial intelligence (AI) in recent years is enabling developers to uncover the hidden relationships between data which would significantly facilitate data analytics processes using minimal data input.
Thus, a convergence of AI and Big Data is playing a vital role in shaping up of a sustainable future for all data intensive industries including automotive. With increasing amounts of data being captured and processed and better learning capabilities, AI and Big Data convergence technology in cars is anticipated to grow exponentially, which will eventually lead to real-world autonomous driving or autonomous cars.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Impact of AI and Big Data in the Automotive Sector - Technology Background, Impact on the Automotive Space
- Introduction to Big Data and Artificial Intelligence
- Benefits from the Convergence of Big Data and Artificial Intelligence
- How Will Advanced Intelligence Impact the Automotive Industry?
- Disruption in the Automotive Industry with the Development of AI and Big Data
- What Does the Convergence of Technologies Mean to the Automotive Ecosystem?
- Next-Generation Applications in Automotive
- Impact of AI and Big Data on the Tire Industry
- What is Powering the Massive AI Data in Cars? - AI-on-Chip Trends
2. Key Patents
- Recent US Patents Related to Next-Generation Automotive
- Recent EU Patents Related to Next-Generation Automotive
- Recent WIPO Patents Related to Next-Generation Automotive
3. Key Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t6tbr6/impact_of_ai_and?w=4