AKRON,Ohio--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Smithers Apex is pleased to announce that the 5th annual Quantum Dots Forum will be held March 13-14, 2018 at the Paradise Point Resort & Spa in San Diego, California. This year’s agenda features representatives from Samsung Electronics, Dow Chemical Company, Kateeva and many more. Recently announced presentations include:
- Environmentally Friendly Quantum Dots for Display Applications presented by Samsung Electronics
- Quantum Dot Deposition By Inkjet Printing: A New Look At The Promise Of Quantum Dot Applications In The Display Industry presented by Kateeva
- QDs as Nano-pharmaceuticals: A Roadmap to Commercialization presented by Nanoco Technologies
- Infrared Colloidal Quantum Dots To Enhance The Photovoltaic Efficiency Of Silicon Solar Panels presented by QD Solar
- Next Generation QD presented by Dow Chemical Company
“This year’s event is a great place to learn about quantum dots and understand better their fundamental properties, current commercial value, and current limitations for use in displays, lighting, solar, and bio applications,” said Jonathan S. Steckel, Ph.D., Lead Technologist at Apple Inc. and a 2018 Quantum Dots Forum Advisory Board Member. “It will be a fantastic venue to network with all of the relevant companies that are developing or are interested in developing quantum dot based technology.”
Additionally, the co-located 2018 Phosphor Global Summit will take place March 13-15th.
For more information on the Quantum Dots Forum 2018, visit https://www.photonicconference.com/quantum-dots.
About Smithers Apex:
Smithers Apex is a global business that provides events, market research, publications and strategic and technical consulting to an expanding list of niche, emerging and high growth industries, including home and personal care; lighting, imaging and displays; plastic electronics and alternative energy. For more information about Smithers Apex, please visit www.smithersapex.com