DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Drone Market By Type (TUAV, MALE, HALE, VTOL, etc.), By Segment (Military & Commercial), By Application (Mapping, Surveying & Photography, etc.), By Payload (<150 KG, <600 KG, etc.), By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012-2022" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
Global drone market to reach $ 16.7 billion by 2022.
Manufacturers of drones are increasingly focussing on making technological advancements to enhance the efficiency of drones. Such advancements and developments are anticipated to fuel growth in the global drone market during the forecast period.
Anticipated growth in the global drone market can be attributed to the growing demand for military and commercial drones, coupled with proactive involvement of regulatory bodies like Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) in formulating laws and regulations that support use of drones and military UAVs.
Global Drone Market report discusses the following aspects of drone market globally:
- Drone Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Type (TUAV, MALE, HALE, VTOL, Fixed Wings and Others), By Application (Mapping, Surveying & Photography, Precision Agriculture, Security, Media & Entertainment and Others), By Payload (Up to 150 Kg, Up to 600 Kg, Above 600 Kg, Up to 25 Kg), By Segment (Military and Commercial), By Region and By Company
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Voice of Customer
5. Global Drone Market Outlook
6. North America Drone Market Outlook
7. Europe & CIS Drone Market Outlook
8. Asia-Pacific Drone Market Outlook
9. Middle East and Africa Drones Market Outlook
10. South America Drones Market Outlook
11. SWOT Analysis
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Pricing Analysis
15. Competitive Landscape
16. Annexure: List of Drones Market Dealers / Distributors
17. Strategic Recommendations
- 3D Robotics, Inc
- Aerovironment, Inc.
- China Aerospace Science and Technology Corporation
- General Atomics
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Northrop Grumman Corp.
- Parrot S.A.
- SZ Dajiang Innovations Technology Co., Ltd.
- Yuneec International Co. Ltd
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rkchf8/global_drone?w=4