DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Industrial Valves Market By Product Type (Globe Valve, Ball Valve, Butterfly Valve & Others), By Application (Oil & Gas, Refinery, Power Generation, Chemicals, Water & Others), By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012-2022" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
Global industrial valves market is forecast to surpass $ 77 billion by 2022, on account of extensive use of industrial valves in oil & gas and power industries.
Other factors expected to boost demand for industrial valves in the coming years include rising number of government initiatives towards wastewater treatment and providing clean water to the citizens, increasing number of commercial construction projects and replacement of aging water pipelines. Moreover, growing focus on the development of high-performance glove and smart valves is anticipated to thrive global industrial valves market through 2022.
Global Industrial Valves Market report discusses the following aspects industrial valves of market globally:
- Industrial Valves Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Product Type (Globe Valve, Ball Valve, Butterfly Valve & Others), By Application (Oil & Gas, Refinery, Power Generation, Chemicals, Water & Others), By Region
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Market Trends & Developments
- Increasing Merger & Acquisition Activities
- Focus Towards New Product Developments
- Growing Potential of Replacement Valves Market
- Strong CAPEX in Water Infrastructure Facilities
- Increasing Number of Manufacturing Facilities in India & China
- Codes and Standards
- Use of Composite Material for Valve Manufacturing
- Production of Oil & Gas from Unconventional Sources
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Industrial Valves Market Outlook
5. Global Industrial Valves Market Attractiveness Index
6. Asia-Pacific Industrial Valves Market Outlook
7. Europe Industrial Valves Market Outlook
8. North America Industrial Valves Market Outlook
9. Middle East & Africa Industrial Valves Market Outlook
10. South America Industrial Valves Market Outlook
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Channel Partner Analysis
14. Pricing Analysis
15. Competitive Landscape
16. Strategic Recommendations
- A.C. VALVES CC
- A.R.I. FLOW CONTROL AFRICA (PTY) LTD
- AVK Holdings SA Pty Ltd
- AZ-Armaturen South Africa (Pty) Ltd
- Ainsworth Engineering (PTY) LTD
- Alfa Laval Corporate AB
- Aveng Manufacturing DFC
- CIRCOR International, Inc
- COBRA ISCA (Pty) Ltd
- CURTISS-WRIGHT CORPORATION
- Cameron International
- Crane Co.
- DUAL VALVES (PTY) LTD
- eDart Slurry Valves Pty Ltd
- Emerson Electric Co.
- FLOVAL Pty Ltd
- Flowserve Corporation
- IMI plc
- INVINCIBLE VALVES (PTY) LTD
- ITT Inc.
- Ithuba Valves & Industrial Supplies cc
- L&T Valves Limited
- MRC Global INC
- Metso Corporation
- Neway Valve (Suzhou) Co., Ltd.
- Paltechnologies Pty Ltd
- RGR Technologies Pty Ltd
- The Weir Group PLC
- Valco Group SA Pty Ltd
- Velan Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xf4fj6/global_industrial?w=4