NASHVILLE, Tenn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--HealthStream (NASDAQ: HSTM) announced today the introduction of “Verity™, a HealthStream Company,” its newly formed company that combines its Echo and Morrisey businesses. Echo had formed in September 2015 as a combination of HealthStream’s previous acquisitions of HealthLine Systems and SyMed Development, and Morrisey Associates was acquired in August 2016.
Echo and Morrisey bring together over 75 years of industry experience, innovation, and unparalleled solutions resulting in Verity™ becoming the leading credentialing, enrollment, and privileging company in the United States. Today, Verity™ serves over 2,400 hospitals and over 1,000 medical groups.
“As we introduce Verity™, we are simultaneously launching our SaaS-based provider credentialing, privileging, and enrollment solution, Verity,” said Michael J. Sousa, President, Echo. “More than just software, Verity combines the best platform, content, data, services, and community to deliver a foundational source of truth for healthcare organizations.”
Verity includes an intuitive, modern user experience; embedded, validated provider data; evidence-based and best practice content; unmatched, instantly-deployable automation; on-demand services from experts including our NCQA-accredited Verity CVO; and a robust customer community. Our comprehensive solution includes:
- Verity, a single infrastructure driving the entire provider lifecycle, powered by Bolt, an intuitive, AI-enabled automation engine and reporting tool. Verity includes VerityHub, a one-stop shop for providers and reviewers and Credentialing Insights, a dashboard with national, proprietary benchmarks related to credentialing activities.
- hStream for Verity, an exclusive repository of pre-validated data, embedded content, and pre-built integrations.
- Recruit, an integrated and simple-to-use physician recruiting solution.
- Apply, a simplified application and reappointment processes for providers with an intuitive, online experience.
- Validate, an automated primary source verification to validate credentials, licenses, certifications, sanctions, and exclusions.
- Privilege, a solution to delineate, grant, monitor, and evaluate privileges, powered by a continuously-updated library of privileges mapped to ICD-10/CPT codes.
- Appoint, a centralized, virtual place for chairs, chiefs, and other decision makers to review, discuss, and document all appointment decisions at any time.
- Enroll, built with pre-formatted payer forms, integrations with online enrollment sites, payer grid functionality, and Enrollment Insights, a dashboard with national, proprietary benchmarks related to enrollment activities.
- Contract, a single-source, electronic repository of contracts to automate the contract lifecycle, powerful for stand-alone and health system-specific health plans.
- Onboard, an online concierge to guide all stakeholders during the onboarding process, enabling them to view, complete, and report on all required tasks including malpractice underwriting, billing set up, and marketing requirements. Onboard also seamlessly integrates with the HealthStream Learning CenterTM, simplifying the notification and completion of required training.
- Evaluate, a holistic view of provider performance--for activities related to privileging, OPPE, FPPE, specialty-specific case reviews, national benchmarks, MACRA scores, CAHPS ratings, and social media--powered by an exclusive library of evidence-based, specialty-specific performance indicators.
These solutions will be complemented by our “Plugged into Verity” network, an expanding ecosystem of partners that each plug into Verity to provide exclusive solutions for the Verity community. We will share more information on these partners in the coming months.
“Because every patient deserves the best possible caregiver, our new SaaS-based platform, Verity—with its integrated data sets—is there to deliver health systems the best possible validation toolset for credentialing processes,” said Robert A. Frist, Jr., Chief Executive Officer, HealthStream.
You can learn more about Verity and its solutions by visiting its website: www.verityhealthstream.com.
HealthStream (NASDAQ: HSTM) is dedicated to improving patient outcomes through the development of healthcare organizations' greatest asset: their people. Our unified suite of solutions is contracted by, collectively, approximately 4.65 million healthcare employees in the U.S. for workforce development, training & learning management, talent management, credentialing, privileging, provider enrollment, performance assessment, and managing simulation-based education programs. Our research solutions provide valuable insight to healthcare providers to meet HCAHPS requirements, improve the patient experience, engage their workforce, and enhance physician alignment. Based in Nashville, Tennessee, HealthStream has additional offices in Brentwood, Tennessee; Jericho, New York; Boulder; Colorado; San Diego, California; Chicago, Illinois; and Columbia, Maryland. For more information, visit http://www.healthstream.com or call 800-933-9293.
This press release contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties regarding HealthStream. Investors are cautioned that such results or events predicted in these statements may differ materially from actual future events or results. This information has been included in reliance on the “safe harbor” provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Investors are cautioned that such results or events predicted in these statements may differ materially from actual future events or results. These forward-looking statements are based on a variety of assumptions that may not be realized, and which are subject to significant risks and uncertainties, including that the acquisition may not be consummated and that the anticipated financial and strategic benefits of the acquisition may not be realized, as well as risks and uncertainties referenced from time to time in the Company’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.