SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Riverbed Technology will showcase a set of software-defined and cloud-centric solutions at the Microsoft Tech Summit Series in 10 cities across the globe in 2018. For IT professionals leading Microsoft workloads, O365 (SaaS), or Azure (IaaS) initiatives, Riverbed provides cloud networking and visibility solutions that optimize application and cloud performance, enhance agility, and improve the digital and end user experience.
Companies are continuing to implement cloud-first strategies in order to capitalize on cost savings, improved agility and efficiency, and Microsoft is offering powerful benefits for cloud-focused companies. However, there is a major gap that exists for companies to truly achieve these initiatives due to limitations of legacy networks, which are fragile, error-prone and costly, and are holding companies back from reaching the full potential of cloud adoption. To address these challenges, Riverbed is delivering solutions to help businesses transition from legacy hardware to a new software-defined and cloud-centric networking approach in order to become more agile, respond quickly to changing business needs, protect applications in the cloud and ultimately, reach their cloud and digital transformation goals faster.
At the summits, Riverbed will help customers realize the full potential of the Microsoft cloud by providing a central point of sight and control over networks extending from end users into the Microsoft cloud.
Riverbed will showcase at the Microsoft Tech Summits its suite of cloud networking and visibility solutions including:
- Riverbed SteelConnect, the industry’s first and only SD-WAN (software-defined wide area networking) solution that provides unified connectivity and policy-based orchestration spanning the entire network – LAN/WLAN (including cloud-based Riverbed Xirrus WiFi), WAN, data center and the cloud, with one-click connectivity and optimization into Microsoft Azure. SteelConnect also integrates with Riverbed SteelHead, the industry's leading solution for accelerated delivery of applications across the hybrid WAN.
- Riverbed SteelCentral, providing end-to-end visibility and digital experience monitoring for any Microsoft cloud app, cloud or device and enabling customers to develop apps in Microsoft Azure faster with powerful performance insights.
- Riverbed SteelFusion Azure-Ready Edge, allowing edge sites to leverage the Microsoft Azure cloud as a primary data center or storage tier, extending the flexibility and benefits of Azure cloud storage out to the edge of the network.
- Singapore – January 17-18
- Birmingham – January 24-25
- Cape Town – February 13-14
- Frankfurt– February 21-22
- Washington D.C. – March 5-6
- Paris – March 14-15
- San Francisco – March 19-20
- Amsterdam – March 28-29
- Stockholm – April 17-18
- Warsaw – April 25-26
Connect with Riverbed
Riverbed enables organizations to modernize their networks and applications with industry-leading SD-WAN, application acceleration, and visibility solutions. Riverbed’s platform allows enterprises to transform application and cloud performance into a competitive advantage by maximizing employee productivity and leveraging IT to create new forms of operational agility. At more than $1 billion in annual revenue, Riverbed’s 28,000+ customers include 97% of the Fortune 100 and 98% of the Forbes Global 100. Learn more at www.riverbed.com
Riverbed and any Riverbed product or service name or logo used herein are trademarks of Riverbed Technology, Inc. All other trademarks used herein belong to their respective owners.