DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "APAC Air Conditioners Market By Product Type (Ductable Splits, Chillers, VRF, Light Commercial Air Conditioners & Others), By Country, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012-2022" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
Asia-Pacific air conditioners market is projected to reach $ 70.59 billion by 2022
Booming infrastructure development activities coupled with increasing investments in industrial and commercial sectors are resulting in augmented demand for air conditioners in Asia-Pacific.
Development of major cities, growing construction activities in hospitality and tourism sectors coupled with increasing investments by government are anticipated to propel demand for air conditioners in the region during forecast period. Some of the major players operating in Asia-Pacific air conditioners market are Daikin Industries Ltd., United Technologies Corporation, Ingersoll-Rand Inc., Johnson Controls, United Technologies Corporation, Ingersoll-Rand Inc., Johnson Controls, Nortek, Inc., Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, etc.
APAC Air Conditioners Market By Product Type, By Country, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012-2022 discusses the following aspects of air conditioners market in APAC region:
- Air Conditioners Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Product Type (Ductable Splits, Chillers, VRF, Light Commercial Air Conditioners and Others), By End Use Sector (Residential, Commercial, and Institutional), By Country
- Pricing & Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Market Trends & Developments
- Growing Demand for Air Conditioners with Air Purification Technology
- Increasing Prices for Air Conditioners
- Growing Demand for Alternative Energy Based Air Conditioners
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Air Conditioners Market Outlook
5. Asia-Pacific Air Conditioners Market Outlook
6. Market Trends & Developments
7. Competitive Landscape
- Blue Star Ltd.
- Daikin Industries, Ltd.
- Gree Electric
- Guangdong Chigo Air Conditioning Co. Ltd.
- Haier Electronic Group Co. Ltd.
- Johnson Controls Hitachi Air Condition Ltd.
- LG Electronics Inc.
- Midea Group Co. Ltd
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
- Panasonic Corporation
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Toshiba Corporation
- Voltas Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g379vl/apac_air?w=4