The Acquisition Manual on Cisco Systems is published for two purposes, firstly to identify the company as a potential acquisition target and secondly, to fully analyse all aspects of Cisco Systems so that potential purchasers or investors have all the information necessary to enable an objective appraisal. Nasdaq Stock Exchange listed company.
The Acquisition Manual on Cisco Systems is written in concise and explicit terms which provide exactly the right level of information for each management function within the predator company to enable the formulation of forward strategic plans and attack campaign tactics.
The Acquisition Manual on Cisco Systems consists of three sections:
1. The Acquisition Database for Cisco Systems consists of 20 parts, comprising:
- The Chairman's Overview
- The Chief Executive's Summary
- The Financial Controller's Balance Sheets
- The Marketing Director's Objectives
- The Sales Director's Targets
- Corporate Development Stratagem
- Product Management Tactics
- Overseas Development Guide
- Product Distribution & Customer Service Planning
- Advertising + P.R. Department Management
- Market Research Issues
- Administration & Customer Handling
- Human Resources Director's Screening Manual
- Quality & Product Control Handbook
- New Product Development Blueprint
- New Technology Primers
- Physical Process & Order Handling Schema
- Competition Analysis
- Product Perceptions
- and Customer Perceptions.
2. The Market Research Database for Networking & Communication Devices.
3. The Business Planning Database for Cisco Systems. This publication is presented as a DVD containing the entire web and databases and in addition the data is available online. The DVD-Rom allows readers to access and reproduce the information in their own documents or reports.
In addition, the tables and databases published in the reports are available (as Access & Excel formats) on the DVD to enable readers to use these databases for their own spreadsheet calculations and modelling. 15519 pages, 18831 spreadsheets, 18128 database tables, 693 diagrams & maps. Contents change for each edition.
Key Topics Covered:
The Acquisition Manual on Cisco Systems identifies Cisco Systems as a potential acquisition target. The Acquisition Manual on Cisco Systems is concise & explicit, allowing a predator to formulate strategic plans & campaign tactics. There are 3 sections.
1. Acquisition Database for Cisco Systems in 20 parts: Chairman's Overview; CEO's Summary; Financial Balance Sheets; Marketing; Sales Targets; Corporate Stratagem; Product Management; Overseas Development; Product Distribution; Advertising; Market Research; Administration; Human Resources; Quality Control; New Products; New Technology; Physical Process; Competitors; Product & Customer Perceptions.
2. Market Research on Networking & Communication Devices.
3. Business Planning for Cisco Systems. 15519 pages, 18831 spreadsheets, 18128 database tables, 693 diagrams & maps.
For more information about this mergers and acquisitions profiles visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tpr255/cisco_systems?w=4