NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--NGDATA®, the customer experience management solutions company, today announced the company’s continued momentum, on track for 84% year-over-year growth in FY 2017. NGDATA’s next-generation customer data platform, Lily™, helps large companies in data-driven industries such as financial services, telecom, utilities, and hospitality drive continuous, real-time, actionable insights for superior interactions that improve customer experience and increase customer lifetime value.
New analysis from Forrester Research found that customers are having more interactions with brands, yet overall customer experience has stalled, and consumer trust in brands is on a steady decline. This is because, according to Forrester, consumers say they do not feel listened to.
NGDATA believes that in order to meet and exceed the increasingly high expectations of customers and increase loyalty, brands must commit to understanding their customers at the individual level and anticipating their future needs. Investing in tools that build holistic and individual customer views and generate insights from analytics, in real time, enables brands to become fully customer centric and deliver exceptional customer experiences, which is essential in today’s connected world.
“We are committed to helping forward-thinking brands across the globe deliver relevant, data-driven, omni-channel customer experiences through Lily. To support this mission, we have aggressively accelerated revenue and customer growth via strategic partnerships and acquisitions, venture capital funding, and hiring. We are also heading research to continuously innovate for the future of customer experience in key industries like banking, and building the technology marketers will need to get there,” said NGDATA CEO Luc Burgelman. “Lily is the solution for a new way of delivering superior customer experiences, and we are seeing impressive returns that validate our ambitious strategy.”
2017 Corporate Highlights
- Closed nearly $29 million in venture capital funding; NGDATA has now raised close to $50M in financing to date.
- Gained new business from the banking, hospitality, retail and housing industries, while expanding relationships in our current customer base, worldwide.
- Acquired Eccella, a data management and analytics consultancy. The acquisition added valuable data management expertise and strategic partnerships while cultivating NGDATA’s global footprint across North America and Asia.
- The acquisition of Eccella also established NGDATA’s presence in the United Kingdom with a well-staffed London office.
- Expanded deeper into Europe with the opening of a new office in Paris to meet the increasing demand for Lily in France.
- Added Dominique Illien, CEO of Editions Lefebvre Sarrut (ELS), and Manfred Krikke, Partner at HPE Growth Capital, to its board to support the company’s continued momentum worldwide.
- Grew its workforce more than 300% in 2017 and is hiring.
- Received recent accolades including being named to the Deloitte Technology Fast 50, recognizing the most innovative and fastest-growing companies in Belgium. NGDATA’s Lily has been shortlisted for Tech Trailblazers’ best Big Data solution. And, NGDATA has been named to the 2018 European Business Awards - Ones to Watch List for Belgium.
Industry-Leading Innovation Creates Next-Generation Customer
NGDATA’s customer data platform, Lily, has driven key outcomes across the customer experience spectrum, resulting in greater ROI and customer lifetime value, thanks to its Customer DNA – a configurable and scalable library of thousands of metrics calculated in real time for every customer to create a dynamic, holistic and individual customer view.
Organizations working with Lily have achieved a 25% increase in upsell via personalized communication, a 65% increase in targeting precision, a 16% reduction in customer churn and five times the sales conversions.
In 2017, NGDATA unveiled several new features to Lily to help brands better use data to engage customers while tracking their marketing efforts more accurately and optimizing marketing spend. These features include:
- A Next Best Experience (NBE) out-of-the-box feature that significantly reduces time-to-market for customer experience optimization. The solution helps marketers quickly deliver the most relevant and timely content and offers, consistently, throughout the omni-channel environment—allowing customers to continue their conversations across devices.
- Attribution capabilities that provide attribution models that integrate easily into any MarTech stack and deliver unprecedented visibility to marketers into the profitability of every touchpoint across the customer journey. Through the attribution feature, brands can optimize their marketing expenditures by allocating resources and budget to the touchpoints delivering the most value.
- Enhanced dashboards delivering real-time answers to marketers’ most important questions about business performance. For example, “What is the response rate of our personalized campaigns by channel?”; “How is our conversion rate tracking?”; and “What is the current churn score for customers?”
- The ability to incorporate Lily data into existing analysis and reports by integrating into customers’ standard business intelligence tools, enabling users to gain additional insight from the wealth of customer data stored in Lily, both for ad hoc (e.g. hypothesis testing) and recurring queries.
- New configuration views enable collaborative marketing by allowing multiple users to develop Lily configurations (e.g. making changes, testing, etc.) concurrently within one Lily environment, without impacting the other users.
NGDATA is also supporting its customers through preparation for the impending GDPR deadline of May 2018. Lily solves the marketer’s dilemma in the face of GDPR by helping companies manage customer information in one place – for ease in turning information on and off, and using data properly based on consent of the customers. Through Lily, marketers can shift GDPR from a cost-avoidance issue to a revenue-generating opportunity that has the customer at the center of both privacy and utility.
For more information about NGDATA or Lily, visit www.NGDATA.com.
NGDATA® helps data-driven industries such as financial services, telecom, utilities, and hospitality, to drive connected experiences. The company’s next-generation customer data platform, Lily™, puts people at the center of every business via Lily’s Customer DNA, which continuously learns from behavior to deliver compelling experiences for companies such as Belfius Bank, Innogy and Telenet. NGDATA is headquartered in Gent, Belgium and has offices in the United States, Europe and Asia-Pacific. For more information, please visit www.NGDATA.com.