DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Brush Cutters Market Size, Market Share, Application Analysis, Regional Outlook, Growth Trends, Key Players, Competitive Strategies and Forecasts, 2017 to 2025" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The global brush cutters market was valued at US$ 12.85 Bn in 2016 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 4.3% from 2017 to 2025.
The brush cutters market is primarily driven by increasing expenditure on maintaining commercial yards and lawns. In addition, local municipalities make use of heavy duty motorized brush cutters in order to maintain public parks and gardens. Additionally, the market growth is supported by the availability of a wide range of products in the market catering to numerous diverse applications. With the wide array of brush cutters available in the market, various end-users have numerous options to choose from in order to meet their specific requirements.
The perpetual development in technology and continuous advancement in design is one of the key market trends observed in the overall brush cutters market. Manufacturers have been focusing on developing their products for improved productivity, better fuel efficiency, convenience and reduced costs. In addition, equipment with longer maintenance intervals and extended engine life are also being developed by the manufacturers.
Consumer inclination towards cleaner and zero-emission brush cutters is another major trend observed in the overall brush cutters market. The use of electric brush cutters is increasingly being preferred by customers since past few years and is expected to continue even further in the following years. Additional safety features are being provided by the manufacturers to make the lawn maintenance experience safer and efficient for the customers.
Brush cutters market is a well-established market with a number of local as well as international players present in the global market. Many brush cutter manufacturers have been engaged in the development and promotion of electrical brush cutters. Business expansion by expanding sales and distribution network in new and emerging markets in the Asia Pacific and Latin America regions has been one of the prime strategy adopted by the major brush cutters companies.
Major players in the market include Husqvarna Group, Honda Seil Power Products, Robert Bosch GmbH, STIHL, ECHO INCORPORATED, BILLYGOAT (Briggs & Stratton Corporation), Shindaiwa, RedMax, Vail Products and Stanley Tools.
- Increasing demand for commercial lawn mowing and gardening services resulting in higher demand for brush cutters
- Rising inclination of consumers towards electrical brush cutters
- Expansion of sales and distribution network by the manufacturing companies to capitalize new and emerging markets
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Brush Cutter Market Analysis
4. Global Brush Cutter Market Revenue, By Product Type, 2015 - 2025 (US$ Mn)
5. Global Brush Cutter Market Revenue, By End-use, 2015 - 2025 (US$ Mn)
6. North America Brush Cutter Market Analysis, 2015 - 2025 (US$ Mn)
7. Europe Brush Cutter Market Analysis, 2015 - 2025 (US$ Mn)
8. Asia Pacific Brush Cutter Market Analysis, 2015 - 2025 (US$ Mn)
9. Rest of World Brush Cutter Market Analysis, 2015 - 2025 (US$ Mn)
10. Company Profiles
- Husqvarna Group
- Honda Seil Power Products
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- ECHO INCORPORATED
- BILLYGOAT (Briggs & Stratton Corporation)
- Vail Products
- Stanley Tools
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n8n8gh/global_brush