DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Royalty Rate Benchmarking Guide, 2017/2018 Global Edition" book has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The Royalty Rate Benchmarking Guide, 2017/2018 Global Edition was developed to help provide analysts clarity with an aggregated, big-picture indication of royalty rate trends within industries.
The 21 industries examined within this guide help provide better transparency from licensing transactions in a global marketplace that is often murky. With data analyzed and presented from the ktMINE database, you can now have a comprehensive report on global licensing royalty rates and an analysis of value within specific industries, which will help you benchmark IP transactions over a 10-year time period.
Access to the most current information that is available on the broad picture of royalty rate data by industry. This edition, with three times more analyzed agreements than the previous edition, includes royalty rate trends for 21 industries over 10 years including:
- Royalty rate medians, averages and interquartile ranges
- Royalty rate ranges by deal type
- Royalty rate ranges by agreement type (marketing intangibles, patent/technology intangibles, and combination intangibles.
- Percent of agreements made by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, South America, Africa, and Worldwide)
- Understand the general trends of licensing agreements by industry sector, plus get observations on the most popular types of license agreements made by industry, which specific industries within a larger industry grouping see more licensing deals, and royalty rate trends over the past 10 years
- Learn how others use the royalty rate data available through ktMINE with a real-world example of how analysts have used ktMINE data as a basis for calculating royalty rates used in court cases
Key Topics Covered:
- Info About ktMINE
- Anatomy of a License Agreement
- Lessons Learned in Amazon v. IRS on Valuing Marketing Intangibles
- Royalty Rates by Industry
- Alternative and Renewable Energy
- Business Services
- Computers: Hardware and Software
- Consumer Durables
- Consumer Nondurables
- Consumer Services
- Environmental Waste and Management
- Financial Services
- Foods and Nonalcoholic Beverages
- Healthcare: Facilities
- Healthcare: Pharmaceuticals
- Healthcare: Products and Supplies
- Industrial Equipment and Machinery
- Oil & Gas, Mining, Metals
- Transportation Equipment
- Sample License Agreement
For more information about this book visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z75v2b/royalty_rate