DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Medical Aesthetics Market Analysis, Companies Profiles, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast to 2024" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
Global medical aesthetics is expected to reach USD 26.53 billion by 2024 from USD 10.12 billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 12.8% in the forecast period 2017 to 2024.
The major factors driving the growth of this market are the growing aging population worldwide and technological advancements. These factors increase the demand for medical aesthetics products.
Scope of the Report
- On the basis of product type, global medical aesthetics market is segmented into 5 types, such as aesthetic laser devices, energy devices, skin tightening and body contouring devices, aesthetic implants, and facial aesthetic devices.
- Medical aesthetics device market is segmented into aesthetic laser devices, energy devices, skin tightening and body contouring devices, aesthetic implants and facial aesthetic devices.
- Medical aesthetic devices are segmented into carbon dioxide laser surfacing, ablative skin resurfacing devices and non ablative skin fractional laser surfacing devices.
- Energy devices are segmented into electrocautery devices, electrosurgery devices, cryosurgery devices, laser surgery devices, microwave devices, and harmonic scalpel.
- Skin tightening and body contouring devices are segmented into liposuction devices, cellulite reduction devices and skin tightening devices.
- Aesthetic implants are segmented into breast augmentation, aesthetic implants, soft tissue implants, buttock augmentation, and transdermal implants.
- Facial aesthetic devices are further segmented into botox injections, chemical peels, collagen injections, cosmetic acupuncture, dermal filler injections, electrotherapy, facial toning, fraxel, microdermabrasion, and permanent makeup.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into anti-aging and wrinkles, facial and skin rejuvenation, vascular lesions, body shaping and cellulite, breast enhancement, sears, pigment lesions, reconstructive surgery, tattoo removal, and psoriasis and vitiligo.
- On the basis of end users, the market is classified into dermatology clinics, hospitals, cosmetic centers, medical spas and beauty centers.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into direct tenders and retail.
Allergan is going to dominate the medical aesthetics market followed by Lumenis, Cynosure, Inc. along with others such as:
Syneron Medical ltd
- Cutera Inc
- Venus Concept
- Aerolase Corp
- BTL Industries Inc
- Sciton Inc
- Suneva Medical, Inc.
- Mentor Worldwide llc, and
Key Topics Covered:
2. Market Segmentation
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Premium Insights
6. Global Medical Aesthetics Market: Regulatory Scenario
7. Global Medical Aesthetics Market, by Product Type
8. Global Medical Aesthetics Market, by Application
9. Global Medical Aesthetics Market, by End User
10. Global Medical Aesthetics Market, by Distribution Channel
11. Global Medical Aesthetics Market, by Geography
12. Global Medical Aesthetics Market, Company Landscape
13. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bsq8r5/global_medical