LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Global procurement market intelligence advisory firm, SpendEdge, has announced the release of their ‘Commercial Printing Procurement Research Report.' The insights and data in this report provide a strategic analysis of the supply markets, factors influencing purchasing decisions, procurement best practices, pricing models, supplier landscape, and an analysis of the supplier capability matrix for the marketing industry. This report breaks down the data and analysis behind the procurement of commercial printing and acts as an all-inclusive guide for making smart purchasing decisions.
“The demand for commercial printing services is increasing rapidly in emerging countries of APAC, such as Japan, China, and India,” says SpendEdge procurement research analyst Tridib Bora. “This is due to increasing demand from end-user segments such as the advertising and packaging industry,” added Tridib.
Key Report Features
|Supply Market Insights||Negotiation Strategies|
Procurement Best Practices
|Category Risk Analysis|
|Cost Saving Opportunities||Key Supplier Analysis|
|Pricing Models||Supplier Capability Matrix|
Looking for more insights from this report? Request a free sample report
SpendEdge sample reports are free of charge and provide insights that focus on cost-saving aspects of procurement and optimization of category spend.
- The adoption of variable printing process helps firms to provide personalized printing services without affecting the lead time of the production process. Hence, the printing industry can meet the demand for personalized printing services without a significant increase in operating costs, leading to increased demand for such printing services.
- Purchasing managers must collaborate with suppliers that have a well-built logistics and supply chain system. A developed upstream and downstream supply chain capability helps suppliers to provide enhanced warehousing and logistics support to purchasing managers.
- Purchasing managers are compelled to make their supply chain green by collaborating with suppliers following eco-friendly operational procedures because of increased stringency of environmental regulations and social importance given to EHS practices. However, they find it difficult to accurately evaluate the EHS practices of the supplier as these are internal strategies.
This report is available at a discount for a limited time only: View the report snapshot before purchasing
Commercial Printing Pricing Trends
The cost-plus markup pricing and volume based pricing are most commonly used in the global commercial printing market. Cost-plus markup pricing model is a highly transparent pricing method as purchasing managers are aware of the cost incurred in providing the service/product. It is highly preferred when prices of input materials are expected to reduce. This is because of the reduction in input price subsequently reduces the cost of the product as per this pricing method.
Volume-based pricing helps purchasing managers procure materials in bulk and to reduce supply chain costs such as expediting, administrative, and logistics costs incurred in the issue of multiple purchase orders. Furthermore, this pricing method helps to avail volume discounts leveraging advantages of economies of scale. This helps purchasing managers reduce the unit cost of procured services.
However, according to procurement experts at SpendEdge, preferential rates model has a higher potential and will gain adoption level in the forecast period. This pricing model helps in managing the strategic relationship with purchasing managers. This is because, under this pricing, the supplier provides services or products at a comparatively low cost than the competitor.
Get unlimited access to all our reports. Our Insights platform provides ready-to-use procurement research reports, latest supplier news, innovation landscape, markets insights, supplier tracking, and much more at the click of a button. Start your 14-day trial now.
We also customize reports to meet clients’ requirements.
Browse Related Reports:
- Global Unified Communications Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Mobile Coupons Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Online Advertising Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are a preferred procurement market intelligence partner for Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence that helps sourcing and procurement professionals make informed decisions. These innovative procurement solutions help enterprises transform structural capabilities, improve execution efficiency, and fast-track time to savings.