BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--ARCHIBUS, Inc., pioneering developer of real estate, infrastructure and facilities management software, has been ranked as an industry leader by Verdantix, an independent research and consulting firm.
In assessing and selecting the leading Integrated Workplace Management Systems (IWMS), Verdantix named ARCHIBUS as a leader in their 2017 Green Quadrant® report, released in August. The comprehensive report confirms that ARCHIBUS continues to be at the frontier of IWMS technology more than three decades since its founding.
ARCHIBUS provides a broad range of applications covering real estate and portfolio management, capital project management, space management, asset management, workplace services and environmental and risk management applications, all in a single IWMS platform. Based on the Green Quadrant analysis, Verdantix finds that ARCHIBUS has strengths in:
- End-to end software for real estate and facilities management benefiting customers seeking consolidation of various multiple applications onto the comprehensive integrated ARCHIBUS solution based on a single platform
- A powerful business intelligence and enterprise reporting layer, aimed at decision-makers, provides out-of-the-box dashboards and analytics that centralize capital and operating costs from various portfolio and operational level data in ARCHIBUS applications, ERP systems and BIM
- The ARCHIBUS delivery model, comprised of an ecosystem of integrators and support staff located globally, sustains customers through local access to IT software implementers who can personalize the software to meet specific requirements.
Verdantix Senior Analyst, Susan Clarke, said of ARCHIBUS, “We believe ARCHIBUS should be included in shortlists by buyers seeking to consolidate all their real estate IT, those global and large firms looking for a single solution for managing their real estate, and those needing a business intelligence center for their existing range of real estate information systems.” For more information on the 2017 Green Quadrant® for IWMS report, please visit www.archibus.com/verdantix-gq.
On release of the report, ARCHIBUS CEO, Wise Cho, stated, “We are pleased at the recognition ARCHIBUS has received in the Green Quadrant® IWMS report. Along with our remarkable worldwide Federated Ecosystem, we continue contributing to our users’ successes while strengthening our position in the marketplace.”
IMWS solutions have proven to be essential for large organizations seeking to realize the strategic value of their real estate, infrastructure and facilities. By managing ever more complex business models and data with real estate and workplace system technologies, organizations are finding innovative ways to achieve their business goals, transform their workplace, and enhance sustainability. For more information on the ARCHIBUS IWMS solution, please visit www.archibus.com.
Verdantix is an independent research and consulting firm with a focus on innovative technologies that optimize business operations. We have expertise in environment, health, safety and quality, as well as energy, real estate, facilities and maintenance. Through our research and advisory services, we help corporate managers, investors, technology executives and service firm leaders to make robust, fact-based decisions. We are committed to delivering objective, timely and accurate analysis to help our clients succeed.
About ARCHIBUS, Inc. and its Federated Ecosystem
With over 35 years of continuous innovation, ARCHIBUS leads the global marketplace in applying comprehensive technology solutions and services to manage the built-environment. ARCHIBUS and its worldwide Federated Ecosystem enable organizations across the globe to consolidate their systems onto a single integrated platform to support all activities, workflows and decision-making processes in real estate, infrastructure and facilities management.
Our industry-leading enterprise software, ARCHIBUS®, provides unique intelligence to your built environment through Enterprise Information Modeling (EIM™), and expresses its value to the overall business mission through:
- A flexible and scalable platform that enables users to easily phase-in high value/low risk rapid deployments for organizations of all sizes.
- A highly efficient collaboration platform using homepages to personalize business analytics and data-driven results for the various roles in an organization.
- Insight and actionable intelligence from a common operating picture of results to enable operational & strategic stakeholders to achieve their organization’s long-term strategy.
The Federated Ecosystem of ARCHIBUS Solution Centers and Business Partners offer local, regional and global support in most countries around the world. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts USA, ARCHIBUS, Inc. has pioneered real estate, infrastructure and facilities management technologies since 1982.