DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Breast Cancer Treatment Market Size, Market Share, Application Analysis, Regional Outlook, Growth Trends, Key Players, Competitive Strategies and Forecasts, 2017 - 2025" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The breast cancer treatment market was valued at USD 12,306.3 Mn in 2017, and is expected to reach USD 18,801.3 Mn by 2025, expanding at a CAGR of 7.6% from 2017 - 2025.
The key factors driving the breast cancer market in the world include developed research and development facilities, upcoming drug launches, and mounting incidences and awareness of the breast cancer in developing countries. Thus, rising incidences of breast cancer and novel product approvals will lead to significant market growth during the forecast period, despite generic sales erosion resulting from patent expirations.
The phase III drugs included in the pipeline analysis are Abemaciclib (Eli Lily & Company), Buparlisib (Novartis), NeuVax (Galena Biopharma), Niraparib (Tesaro), Lynparza (AstraZeneca), Veliparib (AbbVie), Neratinib (Puma Biotechnology), Ribociclib (Novartis) and others.
According to market experts, these upcoming drugs assure to provide enhanced efficacy, shorter onset of action and fewer side effects as compared to the currently available breast cancer treatment. Thus, future commercialization of these molecules during the forecast period 2016 - 2022 is anticipated to have a reflective impact on the growth of the overall breast cancer treatment market.
Key Market Movements:
- North America presently dominates the overall market and is also projected to experience the fastest growth throughout the forecast period
- The recent market entry of novel drugs including Perjeta, a targeted therapy; Kadcyla, a human antibody-drug conjugate; and Halaven, a novel chemotherapeutic agent have boosted the overall growth of breast cancer treatment market
- The companies have been able to develop efficient and commercially successful products by studying pathophysiology of breast cancer in detail, e.g. Herceptin, which is build on the existing scientific groundwork.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Preface
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
Chapter 3 Breast Cancer Treatment : Market Dynamics and Outlook
Chapter 4 Global Breast Cancer Treatment Market, By Type of Drug Class
Chapter 5 Global Breast Cancer Treatment Market, By Geography
Chapter 6 Company Profiles
- AstraZeneca plc
- Eisai Co., Ltd.
- Eli Lilly and Company
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Novartis International AG
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Puma Biotechnology, Inc.
- Sanofi S.A.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g7z77w/global_breast