DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Insulated Concrete Form Market - Growth, Trends and Forecasts 2017 - 2022" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The global insulated concrete forms (ICF) market is expected to attain a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 27.5%. Currently, North America dominates the market for insulated concrete forms, followed by Europe and APAC. The developing regions of South America and the Asia-Pacific are expected to increase its market share in the future, owing to the growing construction activity in the developing countries.
Insulated concrete form or insulating concrete form (ICF) is a system of formwork for reinforced concrete which is made with a rigid thermal insulation that stays in place as a permanent interior and exterior substrate for walls, floors, and roofs. The forms can be characterized into three main categories: block, panel and plank, each having their own advantages.
ICFs are revolutionizing the global residential, commercial, institutional and industrial building industries. ICF construction has been growing at 25-30% per year for quite some time. Building with ICFs is gaining momentum over other building methods because with comparable costs, ICFs offer unparalleled comfort, energy efficiency, and safety ratings. The emerging regions such as Asia, South America and the Middle-East have been witnessing sizeable growth in construction activities have excellent prospects for insulated concrete forms.
- Demand for better thermal performance.
- Growing construction activity in developing countries.
- Compliance with energy regulations.
- Adoption of disaster resistant building.
- Airlite (Fox Blocks)
- APEX Block
- BASF SE
- Bayer MS
- Beco WALLFORM
- BuildBlock Building Systems
- ConForm Global
- Future Foam Inc.
- Tosoh Corporation
- ICF Tech
- ISM Sismo
- LiteForm Technologies
- Logix Insulated Concrete Forms Ltd.
- Mikey Block Co.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Insulated Concrete Form (ICF) Market
4. Market Dynamics
5. Market Segmentation and Analysis
6. Regional Market Analysis (Market size, growth and forecast)
7. Future of Insulated Concrete Form (ICF)
8. Competitive Landscape
9. Company Profiles (Overview, Products & Services, Financials, Recent Developments)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pngnpp/global_insulated