DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Green IT Services Market - Forecast and Trends (2016 - 2021)" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The global green IT services market is expected to reach $7.12 billion by 2020 growing at the CAGR of 5.84% over the forecast period.
Green IT means optimizing information technology for environmentally sustainable computing. It involves designing, manufacturing computers, servers and other accessories so that they have minimum effect on environment. Optimization of software is dependent on various factors like efficiency of algorithms and servers, resource allocation, and virtualization. The main objective of Green Information Technology is promoting recyclability, maximizing energy efficiency, and reduction of hazardous materials. Many vendors are helping organisations to be environmentally sustainable so that can reduce the cost of data centres and other IT related services along with tracking their carbon footprint.
The desire of corporate and IT sector to save money and increase efficiency are major factors driving the market. Many IT firms are focusing on reusing their existing IT resources than buying them. Various initiatives by the government to promote eco-friendly technologies have also given much need boost to the market growth. Currently, the green IT projects and initiatives are mainly focused on the optimization of data centres. Expanding the reach of green IT services in other IT domains can be a major opportunity for the market.
- Accenture Plc
- GreenIT Inc.
- Cap Gemini S.A.
- BT Global Services Plc
- Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited
- Computer Sciences Corporation
- IBM Corporation
- Dell Inc.
- Tata Consultancy Services Limited
- Hewlett-Packard Company
- Fujitsu Limited
- NetApp Inc
- Qualcomm Inc
- Microsoft Corporation
- Affordable Internet service Online Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. Green IT services market segmentation - By Services
5. Green IT services market segmentation - By Solution Types
6. Green IT services market segmentation - By End User Industry
7. Green IT services market segmentation - By Geography
8. Vendor Market Share by Green IT services market
9. Company Profiles (Company Overview, Major Products, Financials, Recent Developments)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v3s3q3/global_green_it