DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Big Data in the Healthcare & Pharmaceutical Industry: 2017 - 2030 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies & Forecasts" report from SNS Research has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The Big Data in the Healthcare & Pharmaceutical Industry: 2017 - 2030 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies & Forecasts report presents an in-depth assessment of Big Data in the healthcare and pharmaceutical industry including key market drivers, challenges, investment potential, application areas, use cases, future roadmap, value chain, case studies, vendor profiles and strategies.
The report also presents market size forecasts for Big Data hardware, software and professional services investments from 2017 through to 2030. The forecasts are segmented for 8 horizontal submarkets, 5 application areas, 36 use cases, 6 regions and 35 countries.
- In 2017, Big Data vendors will pocket nearly $4 Billion from hardware, software and professional services revenues in the healthcare and pharmaceutical industry. These investments are further expected to grow at a CAGR of more than 15% over the next three years, eventually accounting for over $5.8 Billion by the end of 2020.
- Through the use of Big Data technologies, hospitals and other healthcare facilities have been able to achieve cost reductions of more than 10%, improvements in outcomes by as much as 20% for certain conditions, growth in revenue by 30%, and increase in patient access to services by more than 35%.
- Big Data technologies are playing a pivotal role in accelerating the transition towards accountable and value-based care models, by enabling the continuous collection, consolidation and analysis of clinical and operational data from healthcare facilities and other available data sources.
- Addressing privacy and security concerns is necessary in order to fully leverage the benefits of Big Data in the healthcare and pharmaceutical industry. Therefore, it is essential for key stakeholders to make significant investments in data encryption and cybersecurity, in addition to adopting defensible de-identification techniques and implementing strict restrictions on data use.
Key Topics Covered:
2. An Overview of Big Data
3. Big Data Analytics
4. Business Case & Applications in the Healthcare & Pharmaceutical Industry
5. Healthcare & Pharmaceutical Industry Case Studies
6. Future Roadmap & Value Chain
7. Standardization & Regulatory Initiatives
8. Market Analysis & Forecasts
9. Vendor Landscape
10. Conclusion & Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sfpzxc/big_data_in_the