DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Automotive Solenoid Market by Application (Body Control & Interiors, Engine Control & Cooling System), Vehicle Type (PC, LCV, HCV), Electric Vehicle Type (BEV, HEV, PHEV, FCEV), Valve Design, Function and Region - Global Forecast to 2022" report to their offering.
The automotive solenoid market is estimated to be USD 4.13 billion in 2017 and is projected to reach USD 6.30 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 8.82%
The growth can be attributed to the global vehicle production of 94.9 million units in 2016, as compared to 90.8 million units in 2015, which directly led to a global increase in the automotive solenoid market. The automotive solenoid market may be affected by the low preference for diesel passenger cars globally, which creates restraints for the automotive solenoids used in waste gate, VGT, and EGR.
The Fuel and Emission Control application market in the global automotive solenoid market is estimated to be the largest, primarily due to growing government regulations for fuel efficient vehicles in developing nations.
The Asia-Pacific region consists of major automotive vehicle manufacturing companies in countries such as China, Japan, India, and South Korea, which supports the growth of the automotive solenoid market. The Asia-Pacific region is estimated to be the fastest growing market, by volume, for the automotive solenoid market in 2017.
- Rise in Demand for Advanced Automation Systems
- Growing Demand for Fuel Efficient Vehicles
- Engine Downsizing Trend
- Low Preference for Diesel Passenger Cars
- Wide Number of Applications Employing the Use of Solenoids
- Growing Government Regulations for Fuel Efficient Vehicles in Developing Nations
- Rising Labor Cost in Low-Cost Manufacturing Countries
- Weight and Cost Reduction
Major players profiled in the report are:
- Robert Bosch GmbH (Germany)
- Hitachi Ltd. (Japan)
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation (Japan)
- Continental AG (Germany)
- Johnson Electric Holding (China)
- BorgWarner (U.S.)
- Delphi Automotive PLC (U.K.)
Key Topics Covered:
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market 0verview
6 Automotive Solenoid Market, By Valve Design
7 Automotive Solenoid Market, By Application
8 By Function
9 Automotive Solenoid Market, By Vehicle Type
10 Automotive Solenoid Market, By Electric Vehicle Type
11 Automotive Solenoid Market, By Region
12 Competitive Landscape
13 Company Profiles
- Bitron Industries S.P.A
- Borgwarner Inc.
- Continental Ag
- Delphi Automotive PLC
- Denso Corporation
- Global Point Magnetics Asia Co. Ltd.
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Husco International
- Johnson Electric Holdings Limited
- Kendrion Nv
- Magnet - Schultz GmbH & Co. Kg
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Mvd Auto Components Pvt. Ltd.
- Nidec Corporation
- Padmini Vna Mechatronics Pvt. Ltd.
- Parker Hannifin Corporation
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Rotex Automation
- Schaeffler Ag
- Stoneridge Inc.
- Tlx Technologies
- Wabco Holdings Inc.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mnmdgm/automotive