CRANBURY, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Veterinarian’s Money Digest™, a business and financial resource for veterinary professionals, announces the first 18 Editorial Advisory Board members from across the United States. The board will advise on content and work directly in collaboration with the editorial staff to help deliver the most up-to-date advice on best practices for today’s veterinary leaders.
Chris Hennessy, publisher of Veterinarian’s Money Digest™ said, “We are delighted to be joined by these well-rounded individuals, who will deliver comprehensive insights and guidance to enhance our editorial offering. I look forward to working with each member of this exceptional board.”
The new editorial advisory board members include experts from the areas of business management, practice management, law, valuation, accounting, marketing, human resources, business management and financial services.
Many of our board members are part of VetPartners (vetpartners.org), the nonprofit association of business specialists dedicated to serving the veterinary profession. Like VetPartners, Veterinarians’ Money Digest™ aims to advance the profession by helping veterinarians and practice managers become better practice leaders, understand finances more fully, and enjoy balanced lives. VetPartners members are indicated by an asterisk.
The members of the board include:
- Darby Affeldt, DVM: Financial adviser, North Star Resource Group, Seattle, Washington
- Robin Brogdon, MA*: President, BluePrints Veterinary Marketing Group, Huntington Beach, California
- Camala Bailey, CPA, CVA*: Founder and president, Camala C. Bailey, CPA, PC, Tempe, Arizona
- Tad B. Coles, DVM, MRSS-P, CCFP: Well-being adviser and founder, Compassion Fatigue Coach, Overland Park, Kansas
- G. Lynn Davis, BS*: Paladin Business Consulting, Nashville, Tennessee
- Nancy Dewitz*: Beyond Indigo, Osseo, Wisconsin
- Chad Dodd, DVM: President and CEO, Animatas Consulting, LLC, Lawrence, Kansas
- Tracy Dowdy, CVPM*: Founder, Relationship Centered Practice Academy, San Diego, California
- Louise S. Dunn*: Owner and founder, Snowgoose Veterinary Management Consulting, Pfafftown, North Carolina
- Eric D. Garcia*: CEO, IT and digital consultant, Simply Done Tech Solutions, Lutz, Florida
- Wendy Hauser, DVM*: AVP, Veterinary Relations, Crum & Forster Pet Insurance Group
- Shelley Johnson, BS, CVPM*: Training specialist, Patterson Veterinary, Goochland, Virginia
- Stith Keiser, BA*: CEO, Blue Heron Consulting, Pullman, Washington
- Colleen Kuioka: Commercial real estate leasing and property management professional, Los Angeles, California
- Stacy Pursell, BA, CPC, CERS*: Founder/CEO, The Vet Recruiter, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Bill Schroeder: InTouch Practice Communications, Schereville, Indiana
- Bruce Truman, BS, MBA*: Founder and principal consultant, BLT Technology & Innovation Group, North Plainfield, New Jersey
- Peter Weinstein, DVM, MBA*: Executive director, Southern California Veterinary Medical Association and president of PAW Consulting, Irvine, California
About Veterinarian's Money Digest™
Veterinarian’s Money Digest™ is a targeted multimedia business resource that guides veterinarians on best practices to effectively manage their personal and practice finances, stay up to date on legal and regulatory issues, and keep balance in their lives. It features a mix of news, columns, and expert advice from veterinary-specific business professionals tailored to fit the needs of practicing veterinarians.