DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Enterprise File Sharing and Synchronization (EFSS) Market to 2025 - Global Analysis and Forecasts by Solution, Services, Deployment Model, End-User, and Industry Vertical" report to their offering.
Global EFSS market is expected to grow from US$ 1.35 billion in 2015 to US$ 10.59 billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 23.2% between 2015 and 2025.
The report focuses on an in-depth segmentation of this market based by deployment type, solution, service, end-user and industry verticals. The geographic segmentation of the report covers six major regions including; North Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America (SA). The regional market has been further bifurcated by respective countries. By end-user vertical healthcare & life sciences sector accounted for the largest share of the EFSS market in 2015; whereas, APAC region is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
Key Highlights Include:
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as the ones hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest.
- Examine the current and future impact of the five forces namely: bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitutes, threat of new entrants and degree of competition.
Key Industry Dynamics
Key Market Drivers
- Implementation of BYOD programs in organizations
- Need for mobility and a secured mobile service to access data
- Custom made solutions in the market
Key Market Restraints
- Sharing of data beyond the physical boundaries of organization raises security concerns
- Integration, control, compliance & regulatory issues
Key Market Opportunities
- Developing ICT infrastructure worldwide
- Integration with content aware Data Loss Prevention (DLP) vendors
- Market consolidation due to growing competition
- Accellion, Inc
- Box, Inc.
- Citrix Systems, Inc.
- Dropbox, Inc
- Egnyte, Inc.
- Google, Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- SugarSync, Inc.
- Syncplicity LLC
- VMware, Inc.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dmtmz6/enterprise_file